Random good picture Not show
1. The line AB intersects the line CD at E.
2. e brushed aside the tears with his sleeve.
3. The lines AB and CD intersect at E.
4. Nuts and seeds are good sources of vitamin E.
5. Never stop smiling, not e ven when you're sad,someone might fall in love with your smile.
6. Please inform us of your travel plans, i.e. arrival time, carrier, etc.
7. The hotel is closed during low season, i.e. from October to March.
8. The price must be more realistic[sentencedict.com], i.e. lower.
9. Remember to take your P.E. clothes to school.
10. Send an s.a.e. for a free information pack.
11. They keep animals, e.g. goats and cattle.
12. 'Eric' begins with an 'E'/E.
13. Most foods contain vitamin E.
14. 'O.O.B.E.' is short for 'Out Of Body Experience'.
15. The piece is in E/the key of E.
16. The bottom string on a guitar is an E.
17. The meeting will be chaired by Colonel E. Smith .
18. The best pupil in the class, i.e. Peter, won the prize.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The film is only open to adults, i.e. people over 18.
20. The poet e. e. cummings wrote his name with small letters, not capital letters.
21. The names of political parties are always capitalized, e.g. the Green Party.
22. The winners are as follows: E. Walker; R. Foster; R. Gates; A. Mackintosh.
23. He feels that life is passing him by,i.e.,that he is not profiting from or enjoying the opportunities and pleasures of life.
24. Road fragmentation kills vulnerable species, e.g. barn owls.
25. The mother gave birth to E. in 1986.
26. Please enclose S.A.E. with your order. 14.
27. Like E. coli it undergoes transduction, transformation and conjugation.
28. You should eat more food that contains a lot of fibre, e.g. fruit, vegetables and bread.
29. Let the point where AB cuts CD be called E.
30. The line AB cuts the line CD at the point E.