Random good picture Not show
1. The first concerned litigants in person.
2. This deprived litigants of access to the United States' courts, although some had cases already pending before the federal courts.
3. Litigants still do not seem eager to save costs by mediating their disputes.
4. This would give greater predictability to litigants and presumably effect a reduction in the amount of judicial time devoted to these matters.
5. The personalized nature of disputes caused litigants to pursue all possible legal strategies even when it would have been more rational to compromise.
6. This is an important development, which allows litigants before domestic courts effectively to subpoena the Commission.
7. Litigants should benefit from changes recommended by the Civil Justice Review to speed up and simplify civil cases.
8. Such men spoke in court on behalf of litigants and also stood surety for them when required.
9. They also performed similar functions for litigants in the eyre when the Common Bench was not in session.
10. A litigant generally must make a motion in writing.
11. The litigant may present new evidence at the court.
12. Gathers identically after legally establishes, litigant should suitably fulfill.
13. The judge must seriously peruse the litigant files, make investigation and study, and collect necessary evidence.
14. Litigant documents shall be delivered directly to the addressee in person.
15. Let's assume for a moment that I am a litigant in your court.
16. It is unclear whether or not he also continued acting for other litigants.
17. This scheme does not always divert costs away from the assisted litigant to the Legal Aid Fund - far from it.
18. The Legal Aid Fund bears the costs risk rather than the litigant.
19. Legal aid is not available for industrial tribunals, and many litigants appear without legal representation.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. There may well be such an order in the case of litigants in person.
21. These cases are too costly and too risky for most lawyers and most litigants.
22. The text of the Convention drew no distinction between evidence obtained from third parties and that obtained from litigants themselves.
23. The defendants sought an order under a United States statutory provision dealing specifically with assistance to litigants in foreign courts.
24. An identity thief, a political rival, a bitter ex-spouse, a litigant—anybody who is savvy and wants information—can get it.
25. Against the judge showing marks of honour to but one litigant.
26. However, intermediation system has many shortages and objections in present litigant mode.
27. Some come up with a kind of so-called mixed civil procedural model, that is to focus mainly on the party doctrine litigant mode while to take the authority doctrine litigant mode as supplement.
28. The self - admission in civil proceeding can confine adjudicative power and free litigant of burden of proof.
29. When the People's Court is hearing a civil case, the litigant has the right of debate.
30. As for this , public prosecutor should be a litigant with his public prosecution function strengthened and his supervisory function cancelled.
More similar words: litigation, mitigate, mitigation, gigantic, litigious, instigate, castigate, hooligan, investigate, investigator, indefatigable, investigation, elegant, arrogant, inelegant, gargantuan, extravagant, elitism, politic, politics, volition, abolition, coalition, political, politically, facilities, politician, militant, abolitionism, abolitionist.