Random good picture Not show
1. So car makers are faced with the ticklish problem of how to project products at new buyers.
2. This leaves me with the ticklish job of explaining to Debbie that she is not invited.
3. Handling awkward neighbours can be a ticklish business .
4. A light drizzle was falling on them, a ticklish mist.
5. I didn't know you were so ticklish.
6. Privacy is a ticklish business where close neighbours are concerned.
7. Also mares can be ticklish round the udder and resent the foal nuzzling around that area.
8. The evolution comes at a ticklish time.
9. That remains a bit of a ticklish subject between the rowers and archers.
10. It was becoming a ticklish situation.
11. The driver then has the ticklish problem of explaining to the missus why he came home by bus.
12. She felt the ticklish sensation of wanting to sneeze.
13. Groom these ticklish areas with a stable rubber, tea cloth or your hand and work at it gently.
14. Then we were faced with the ticklish issue of who would pay for the meal.
15. Groom ticklish and sensitive areas with a stable rubber.
16. We only feel ticklish if we detect a sense of invasion or attack.
17. One is plant ticklish is cosmopolitan pest cole moth, chemically insecticide kills more more.
18. This presented a ticklish etiquette problem.
19. The bottoms of feet are ticklish.
20. Psycho - fatigue is a common ticklish problem in English learning.
21. More interesting, when these ticklish rats were interbred for four generations, the offspring chirped twice as often as their great-grandparents.
22. It is a ticklish task, since Mandarin characters can have both phonetic and descriptive meanings.
23. A canoe is a ticklish craft.
24. This massage method is not recommended for anyone who is very ticklish.
25. The ubiquitous flora gushed in waves around them, soft, curling, ticklish.
26. Fortunately for the Conservative Party, David Mellor is now in charge of this ticklish portfolio.
27. The source of irritation may be flies, an unpleasant smell, ticklish grooming or an unskilled rider.
28. I let them fire away. I taught them to ask still more ticklish questions.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. I never thought much of the axillae – or armpits – before becoming a doctor.They were ticklish, they sweated, I sometimes got round to shaving them.
30. On retrospect, the fear of each calculated move from her side expounded the ticklish sensation.
More similar words: black list, blacklist, duckling, buckling, suckling, fickle, sickle, quickly, thickly, trickle, prickly heat, tick, polish, relish, stick, polished, English, foolish, publish, abolish, publisher, sticky, churlish, published, stick to, stick out, foolishly, establish, embellish, accomplish.