Random good picture Not show
2. Truth and love are two of the most powerful things in the world; and when they both go together they cannot easily be withstood.
3. The Greeks are still powerful players in world shipping.
4. His speech was a powerful spur to action.
5. You need a powerful saw to cut through metal.
6. A powerful snow storm is moving eastward.
7. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
8. I'm strong! I'm powerful! I'm healthy.
9. Romantic artists portrayed nature as wild and powerful.
10. You're a powerful man-people will listen to you.
11. He displayed determination as well as powerful oratory.
12. The elephant grinds its food with/between its powerful molars.
13. The storm whipped up powerful waves.
14. He fast-talked his way into a powerful job.
15. Only the intervention of powerful friends obtained her release.
16. The athlete has got powerful muscles.
17. A journalist managed to infiltrate the powerful drug cartel.
18. Suffering is the most powerful teacher of life.
19. Teacher is powerful in a child's eyes forever.
20. Silence is the most powerful cry.
21. The media has a powerful influence on public opinion.
22. They shared a powerful mutual attraction.
23. Television is a powerful means of diffusing knowledge.
24. The headmaster is a powerful man.
25. They are bravely resisting subjugation by their more powerful neighbours.
26. The new device emits a powerful circular column of light.
27. He was one of the most powerful men in Bohemia.
28. She is most powerful and touching when she writes about the student movement in the old days.
29. In Britain and the USA in the 1970s,[Sentencedict.com] the underground was a powerful subversive force.
30. The bulk of the funds are supplied by some of America's largest and most powerful corporations.