Random good picture Not show
2. The sea refuses no river.
12. The sea was plainly visible in the distance.
13. She gazed at the immense expanse of the sea.
14. She never swims in the sea.
15. The storm blew over land and sea.
16. I've always had a liking for the sea.
17. Sea water percolates down through the rocks.
18. She emerged from the sea, blue with cold.
19. The sea was as calm as a millpond.
20. Much of the world is covered by sea.
21. We travelled by land until we reached the sea.
22. Air mail is quicker than sea mail.
23. The ship successfully underwent sea trials in coastal waters.
24. I'm terrified of flying I'd rather go by sea.
25. The sea was calm and still.
26. The sea stretched away to the distant horizon.
27. We saw many boats sailing on the sea.
28. The sea was the colour of slate.