Random good picture Not show
(1) My mother taught me how to sew.
(2) My grandmother taught me to sew.
(3) I had endless hours to knit and sew.
(4) Sew the two pieces of knitting together.
(5) Sew the split seams of the shirt.
(6) He will sew it up in a trice.
(7) I learned to sew at school.
(8) Next day, Miss Stone decided to sew up the rip.
(9) Can you sew a button on for me?
(10) Surgeons were able to sew the finger back on.
(11) I had plenty of space to write and sew.
(12) A sewing machine helps us to sew things quickly.
(13) I want to sew up 1000 votes.
(14) Can you sew a patch on my jeans?
(15) They will sew up the whole market.
(16) I couldn't sew until I was six.
(17) I learned to sew at my mother's knee.
(18) Could you sew up this hole in my trousers?
(19) She tacked the sleeves on and sew them up.
(20) Anyone can sew on a button, including you.
(21) Stuff the cushion and then sew up the final seam.
(22) She used a needle to sew the button onto the shirt.
(23) I'll have to sew a patch onto these jeans - they're ripped at the knee. Sentencedict.com
(24) A nurse will come and sew up that wound for you soon.
(25) The instructor demonstrated the proper way to sew in a zipper.
(26) I've got to sew up that hole in your jeans.
(27) When you sew up to this end, fasten off the thread.
(28) I'll keep the trouser patch in place with pins while I sew it on.
(29) Mrs Roberts was a dressmaker, and she taught her daughter to sew.
(30) His finger was cut off when he caught it in a machine, but the surgeon was able to sew it back on.