Random good picture Not show
(1) Trade Union leaders have demanded the government rescind the price rise.
(2) This means that the latter can rescind the contract.
(3) The court has power to rescind a bankruptcy order under this section.
(4) Darlan then tried to rescind the order.
(5) Both parties may rescind or renew the contract via mutual consultation.
(6) Rescind and defenses were different, but they are the way to achieve the observant party rights.
(7) That wouldn't rescind the bonuses , just require AIG to account them differently.
(8) Lawmakers in Texas introduced legislation that would rescind the right of transgendered people to marry, and Pakistan introduced a third gender category on its national identity cards.
(9) This year, we will completely rescind the agricultural tax throughout the country, a tax that China has been collecting for 2,600 years. This is a change of epoch-making significance.
(10) You cannot rescind the contract simply because our payment is delayed by one day.
(11) The move came after a vote by regents indefinitely tabling a motion to rescind their July 20 vote revising admissions policies.
(12) The case increased pressure on President-elect Bill Clinton to rescind the ban on homosexual service members.
(13) The National Council of the Guild decided by three votes to two to call a special conference to rescind the affiliation decision.
(14) The sixth chapter the law provides rules and institutions the right to rescind the contract.
(15) He proposed that they make a motion at the beginning of the faculty meeting to rescind the section of the report without taking accountability for it.
(16) In order to avoid unreasonably high tender offer,[sentencedict.com] the bidding office is entitled to rescind the bidding documents whose tender offers deviate form the normal level.
(17) Article 22 An insured person who claims any insurance benefit must not cede his rights to someone else, rescind, seize, or offer security.
(18) Our ultimate goal is to adjust domestic law, adjust the way of trade union' reform, and rescind the reservation clause.
(19) If the policy holder conceals the actual circumstances of the insured property, the insurer shall have the right to rescind the contract or shall not be liable for making indemnity.
(20) Thus far, American International Group officials have refused to rescind the payments.
(21) If one party fails to honor the contract, the other party is entitled to rescind it.
(22) Top of the Simon Wiesenthal Center list is now Ivan Demjanjuk who is fighting to rescind a deportation order from the United States to Germany.
(23) One Berlin bordello offered a flat-rate for an unlimited time before officials' concerns over prostitutes' rights and cleanliness in the club forced them to rescind the offer.
(24) Exertion of the right of rescission is necessary to rescind a contract. Sentencedict.com
(25) Prudentials is important to adoption of subrogation and the right to rescind.
(26) At the aspect of value, the abrogation of the death penalty is a problem that surmounts the space category, on the ultimate end meaning, China should rescind the death penalty.
(27) Lawyers have a chorus of condemnation and asked the government to rescind the ruling.
(28) A voidable contract is one that a party will be entitled to rescind.
(29) If the lessee still does not pay the rent within a reasonable time limit after being urged, the lessor may request it to pay all the rent, or rescind the contract and take back the leased property.
More similar words: prescient, presciently, fascinating, rescue, fresco, rescued, prescribe, crescendo, resuscitate, behind the scenes, resuscitation, prescription, fertile crescent, phosphorescent, icing, cinema, precinct, vaccine, succinct, medicine, enticing, advancing, producing, convincing, hallucinate, carcinomas, introducing, fascism, science, disciple.