Random good picture Not show
2) Borrowed garments never fit well.
3) Money borrowed is soon sorrowed.
4) Japanese has borrowed heavily from English.
5) The Treasury borrowed ￡40 billion,[http://sentencedict.com/borrowed.html] just to stay afloat.
6) He has never borrowed money from me.
7) She borrowed a novel from the library.
8) He repaid the money he had borrowed.
9) He borrowed a mechanical book from me.
10) I borrowed a primer of science from the library.
11) He borrowed heavily to set the company up.
12) He borrowed ￡150,000 and used the money for legal expenses.
13) They've borrowed so much money that they're up to their ears in debt.
14) Steve borrowed his dad's sports car to impress his girlfriend.
15) He lost his book and borrowed one from another boy.
16) They borrowed something in the order of ￡10 million.
17) Seemingly, he borrowed the money from the bank.
18) English has borrowed from many languages.
19) She borrowed ￡50from her mother.
20) He borrowed 15 dollars off me.
21) The word "depot" was borrowed from French.
22) She borrowed some money of me.
23) I borrowed his words for my book's title.
24) He borrowed a pound off me.
25) The word was borrowed from French into English.
26) She borrowed ￡2 000 from her parents.
27) He borrowed a novel from the library.
28) The expression 'nouveau riche' is borrowed from French.
29) I borrowed a water bucket from a villager.
30) Since his cancer was diagnosed, he feels as if he's living on borrowed time.