Similar words: first amendment, tame, untamed, amendment, stamp, stammer, stamina, stamp out. Meaning: ['steɪmən] n. the male reproductive organ of a flower.
Random good picture Not show
1. Marathon runners need plenty of stamina.
2. She didn't have the stamina to complete the course.
3. You need stamina to be a long-distance runner.
4. These exercises build muscle and increase stamina.
5. He was a man of stupendous stamina and energy.
6. She had the strength and stamina to take the lead and win the gold medal.
7. Giving up smoking had a magical effect on his stamina.
8. The long climb tested our fitness and stamina.
9. It was a test of his stamina and resolve.
10. Aerobic exercise helps to build up stamina.
11. The triathlon is a great test of stamina.
12. It takes stamina to run a marathon.
13. He runs every day to hone his stamina.
14. The husky is unequalled for stamina and endurance.
15. He doesn't have the stamina to be a teacher.
16. You have to have a lot of stamina to be a top-class dancer.
17. Emma Walton had to call on all her reserves of stamina to win the 10 000 metres.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. I lacked the stamina to run the whole length of the race.
19. With this exercise plan you will notice an enormous improvement in your stamina.
20. The male parts of the flower are the stamens and the anthers.
21. Inside this gelatine umbrella, a stamen lurks(sentencedict.com), an apple core of a motor.
22. Stamen and gynoecium all most.
23. The stalk that bears the anther in a stamen.
24. The stamen initiated in non-direction, and when the androecium has more stamens, the inner initiated first, then the outer.
25. Stamen is in the middle of a flower and may produce pollen.
26. Teratological variations of stamen in Lawiella chinensis Chao in relation to the taxonomic position of the genus.
27. Median glands absent; lateral ones semilunar or 1 on each side of lateral stamen.
28. The thread in the corolla is the short filament of a degenerated stamen.
29. Heteromorphic systems involve two or three different forms of flower with differences in pollen and stigma structure and usually differences in style and stamen length.
30. A flower is made up of four parts: the sepal, petal, stamen and pistil.
More similar words: first amendment, tame, untamed, amendment, stamp, stammer, stamina, stamp out, stampede, fourteenth amendment, antihistamine, installment payment, amen, amend, lament, amenity, amenable, ornament, tournament, lineament, sacrament, amenities, firmament, lamentable, lamentably, ornamental, parliament, temperament, sacramental, predicament.