Random good picture Not show
1. Salaries were disbursed by the paymaster's office.
2. The aid will not be disbursed until next year.
3. The funds were to be disbursed in two instalments.
4. He disbursed the flowers to the pupils.
5. The central government disbursed funds to the provinces.
6. The bank has disbursed over $350m for the project.
7. Our policemen were disbursed over a wide area.
8. The local authorities annually disburse between £50m and £100m on arts projects.
9. The bank disbursed a record $2.5 billion in loans last year.
10. Sebald tossed icicles into the chimney, which disbursed warmth throughout the cottage. Feast day, August 19.
11. Still, the sums being disbursed have clearly helped many and the Government hopes to extend the lending ceiling in coming years.
12. The actual amount disbursed under the scheme in the two years for which it ran was ￡17 million, not ￡24 million.
13. Bush asked Congress again, on Sept. 17, to disburse the aid.
14. He had disbursed more than was customary with him on the hotel where they had spent the night.
15. Sebald tossed icicles into the chimney, which disbursed warmth throughout the cottage.
16. The remainder will be disbursed among more than half a million survivors.
17. These funds were only to be disbursed when the compact agreement had been signed.
18. Cashiers receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions.
19. That was an effort to disburse power away from the center.
20. Some countries even disburse some oil revenues directly to every household,[Sentencedict.com] thereby ensuring that ordinary folk see tangible benefits.
21. Receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions.
22. Balanced budget theorem can efficiently control the disburse of man-made resource—money.
23. Basically, liabilities are obligations to disburse cash or other assets or to provide services in the future.
24. The bank agreed further credits to the company because the company can disburse.
25. In the 2000—2008 school year, $ 426.5 million was disbursed to 349085 students.
26. For what purposes and programs are their tax revenues disbursed?
27. It also pledged to uphold Libya's international obligations, and to disburse funds in a transparent manner to address the humanitarian and other needs of the Libyan people, she said.
28. Just as important, foreign aid organisations, banned by Mr Mugabe during the election campaign, should also again be able freely and directly to disburse help.
29. As soon as we succeed in ending this dreadful war, the government will disburse funds to help rebuild this country.
30. Central banks routinely serve as their government's agent: they accept payments, disburse outlays, auction and redeem their bonds.
More similar words: reimburse, reimbursement, discourse, burst, bursa, disband, burst in, nurse, course, curse, purse, disbelief, burst into, of course, recourse, nursery, disbelieve, by yourself, racecourse, intercourse, in due course, in the course of, burst out laughing, nursery school, burst into laughter, sexual intercourse, discursive, disperse, dispersed, misbehave.