Random good picture Not show
1. Marathon runners need plenty of stamina.
2. She didn't have the stamina to complete the course.
3. You need stamina to be a long-distance runner.
4. These exercises build muscle and increase stamina.
5. He was a man of stupendous stamina and energy.
6. She had the strength and stamina to take the lead and win the gold medal.
7. The long climb tested our fitness and stamina.
8. It was a test of his stamina and resolve.
9. Aerobic exercise helps to build up stamina.
10. The triathlon is a great test of stamina.
11. It takes stamina to run a marathon.
12. He runs every day to hone his stamina.
13. The husky is unequalled for stamina and endurance.
14. He doesn't have the stamina to be a teacher.
15. Elaine has the stamina and the determination to succeed.
16. It takes a lot of stamina to run a marathon.
17. You have to have a lot of stamina to be a top-class dancer.
18. I lacked the stamina to run the whole length of the race.
19. Swimming builds strength, stamina,[sentencedict.com] and suppleness.
20. And rowing is ideal for building stamina and endurance.
21. Good bond traders had fast brains and enormous stamina.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. Hibs' contribution was substantial until their stamina deserted them.
23. Even in rehearsal it requires stamina and dedication to make it appear so smooth.
24. Giving up smoking had a magical effect on his stamina.
25. Final exams at university can be as much a test of stamina as of knowledge.
26. Emma Walton had to call on all her reserves of stamina to win the 10 000 metres.
27. With this exercise plan you will notice an enormous improvement in your stamina.
28. If you want to get the most out of life you need to maintain a certain level of muscular stamina.
29. He was a wizard with a ball, having speed, stamina, and accuracy when shooting at goal.
30. For toning up the whole body and increasing your stamina, swimming and running are both excellent.
More similar words: contaminate, contaminated, antihistamine, contamination, vitamin, laminated, examinable, examination, tamil, mesopotamia, stamp, stammer, stamp out, famine, examine, examining, seminar, first amendment, ruminate, dominate, nominally, minatory, nominate, dominant, luminary, criminal, ruminant, terminate, fulminate, culminate.