Random good picture Not show
1. Her hypothesis concerns the role of electromagnetic radiation.
2. Electrons, being charged particles, interact readily with electromagnetic radiation.
3. Other forms of electromagnetic radiation include radio, microwaves and X-rays.
4. Light is the form of electromagnetic radiation which our eyes are able to see.
5. In effect, they convert the energy of the electromagnetic radiation into chemical energy.
6. A revealing difference between gravitational and electromagnetic radiation is that dipole radiation is absent in the gravitational case.
7. Imagine an object at some definite temperature, electromagnetic radiation being in equilibrium with particles.
8. Light is a form of electromagnetic radiation.
9. Electromagnetic radiation poses a potential hazard to human health.
10. Preventing noise, electromagnetic radiation, and radioactivity pollution?
11. Radio interference produced by electromagnetic radiation.
12. Electromagnetic radiation of any wavelength.
13. Light can be thought of as electromagnetic radiation.
14. Objective : To study the effects of electromagnetic radiation of cellular telephone on immune function of rats.
15. The understanding of electromagnetic radiation underwent particle theory, wave theory,(sentencedict.com/electromagnetic radiation.html) wave - particle theory.
16. The harm of electromagnetic radiation to human beings can be divided into the hot function, the non- hot function, the stimulation and the accumulative action.
17. Another senior residents of the enemy is invisible electromagnetic radiation.
18. This article presents a digital type electromagnetic radiation measurement system along with its schematic circuit diagram, high speed discrete data sampling method and FFT calculation methods.
19. A specific range of wavelengths or frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.
20. According to the electromagnetic radiation character of objects, a millimeter wave radiation characteristic database is established for different objects on earth.
21. The influence of electromagnetic radiation on the hatchability of gypsy moth was studied to provide theoretical basis for the research and application of insect extermination by physical irradiation.
22. The station, like any other object in orbit, lost energy through radiating it into space as infra-red electromagnetic radiation.
23. We are all familiar with the behavior of polarized electromagnetic radiation from Polaroid sunglasses.
24. To observe the pathological changes of retina of rabbits after exposure to pulsed electromagnetic radiation ( EMR ).
25. On the downside, CRTs are very bulky, emit considerable electromagnetic radiation, and can cause eyestrain due to their refresh-induced flicker.
26. Apparatus for the treatment of neuropsychic and somatic diseases with heat, light, sound and vhf electromagnetic radiation.
27. Passive localization and tracking system plays an important role in the electronic reconnaissance, because it works silently without electromagnetic radiation and covering larger region.
28. Lepidolite (in mica form) is a crystal I have used for around 10 years (under my pillow) to protect myself some harmful electromagnetic radiation.
29. The nuclear energy is released at the Sun's center as high-energy gamma radiation, a form of electromagnetic radiation like light and radio waves, only of very much shorter wavelength.
30. The gyrotron traveling-wave tube ( gyro-TWT ) amplifier is a coherent electromagnetic radiation source with the capabilities of high power, high frequency, and broad bandwidth.
More similar words: electromagnetic, electromagnetic spectrum, electromagnetic wave, electromagnetic force, electromagnetism, electromagnet, ferromagnetic, diamagnetic, magnetic attraction, magnetic domain, magnetic, radiation, geomagnetism, irradiation, electrostatics, magnetic flux, magnetic force, magnetic pole, paramagnetic, antimagnetic, electrocution, magnetic poles, magnetic field, magnetic compass, adaptive radiation, electrification, electromyogram, electron microscope, magnetize, magnetism.