Antonym: no. Similar words: yet, ed., Rev., sec., veg, as, be, beg. Meaning: [jes] n. an affirmative.
Random good picture Not show
1. Yes, I slept very well.
2. He proposed to me and I said yes .
3. Yes. This is the last straw.
4. 'Do you agree?' 'Indeed I do / Yes, indeed.'
5. Are you coming? Yes or no?
6. Haven't you met her? Yes, I have.
7. Why, yes, I hope so.
8. Yes, there is. Go straight...
9. Yes, I met him 20 years ago in America.
10. Yes, I'll be there. Thanks for reminding me.
11. Yes, I've made mistakes. Life doesn't come with instructions.
12. Yes, you made me happy.
13. Yes, that's the right answer .
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. 'I saw Ben yesterday.' 'Oh yes, how is he?'
15. Yes. I got a raise.
16. Yes, it's delicious. Try it.
17. Yes, they look great together.
18. Yes. As soon as possible.
19. Is it true? --In a word(sentencedict.com), yes.
20. Yes, I felt relieved to hear that.
21. I'm pretty sure he'll say yes.
22. They are putting pressure on people to vote yes.
23. Yes, what you say is right.
24. Yes, I'll have a beer, please.
25. Yes, I've come to fetch you.
26. Yes, I'm sure I can do it.
27. Can I borrow a pencil?—Yes, help yourself.
28. Yes, I have an appointment with Mr. Aoki.
29. 'Is it worth the effort?' 'Speaking personally, yes.'
30. Yes, I have to work.