Random good picture Not show
1. He copied the relevant data out of the encyclopaedia.
2. Film can also be copied onto videotape.
3. She immediately copied the letter in her notebook.
4. The material can be copied without infringing copyright.
5. They've copied the basic design from the Japanese model and added a few of their own refinements.
6. She left out three words when she copied the sentence and the result was nonsense.
7. He copied paintings of famous artists and passed them off as originals.
8. They copied the designs from those on Greek vases.
9. How dare you suggest that I copied your notes!
10. He copied after bad precedents.
11. She copied all the addresses into her address book.
12. She copied her teacher by rote.
13. The monks copied their manuscripts out by hand.
14. She copied out the lines in her best handwriting.
15. He's copied that mannerism from his brother.
16. The secretary copied the letter faithfully.
17. I copied down several phone numbers from the list.
18. He copied the number into his notebook .
19. She copied the phone number into her address book.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Jeremy had copied from the girl next to him.
21. I copied the letters into my book.
22. Their tactics have been copied by other terrorist organizations.
23. He copied the data into a notebook.
24. I copied out several poems.
25. The diagram had been copied with great precision.
26. He copied the chart from a book.
27. Data can be copied from the computer onto floppy disks.
28. A text is often changed here and there when it is copied.
29. "Did he leave a phone number?" — "Oh, yes." She copied it out for him.
30. The teacher made an example of the boy who copied from another student during a test.
More similar words: photocopier, pied, copious, go to pieces, copiously, occupied, cornucopia, microscopic, macroscopic, unoccupied, preoccupied, public opinion, microscopically, public opinion poll, pie, cop, cope, pier, cops, copper, piety, scope, piece, pierce, opine, topic, sapient, piebald, myopia, utopia.