Random good picture Not show
(1) Applicants must provide supporting documentation .
(2) We haven't enough documentation to process your claim.
(3) It took ages to sort out the documentation needed to get into the country - what a business!
(4) Drugs came without trace, without any kind of documentation.
(5) Can you produce documentation to support your claim?
(6) Passengers must carry proper documentation.
(7) But lack of documentation limits hard evidence.
(8) We had full documentation to support these charges.
(9) Formal arrangements and scheme documentation are still in preparation.
(10) All these processes generate and use documentation.
(11) She must keep her documentation at the clinic.
(12) Read the documentation on the software closely.
(13) How polite are drivers? How accurate is documentation?
(14) On the upper floors are a documentation centre and administrative offices with a commanding view of the city.
(15) The local library wants documentation of the fire for its history exhibit.
(16) I still have the entire documentation of this sorry episode in my archive.
(17) The documentation on disk with this program comes with full instructions and details of installing and loading.
(18) In this particular case[Sentencedict.com ],[sentencedict.com] we felt that the documentation did not adequately stress the point.
(19) Further investigation was hindered by the loss of all documentation on the case.
(20) Britain's trade figures can no longer be extracted from export-and-import documentation at ports.
(21) In Chapter 3, I shall describe some of the documentation that I gathered.
(22) I couldn't enter the country because I didn't have all the necessary documentation.
(23) Flight times will be forwarded to you with your travel documentation.
(24) You can't make a statement like that without any supporting documentation.
(25) The full fee is payable in advance and includes the cost of refreshments, lunch and all seminar documentation.
(26) It shows how a complex process can be distilled into a simple framework, generating documentation that can be easily audited.
(27) A whole host of share questions can already be answered in your Guinness Share Opportunity folder and scheme documentation.
(28) Young people come to town looking for work and live together without proper documentation.
(29) A: They are complementary in the sense that you couldn't really do an inspection without some documentation.
(30) They require a basic standard of quality procedures and practices with full authorised documentation.
More similar words: documental, documentary, argumentation, document, lamentation, pigmentation, fermentation, augmentation, fragmentation, implementation, argumentative, market segmentation, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, orientation, indentation, ostentation, proportional representation, presentation, representation, disorientation, misrepresentation, incantation, plantation, nongovernmental organization, ostentatious, implantation, confrontation, ostentatiously, confrontational, monumental.