Random good picture Not show
1. What is the main element that decides the distribution of wealth?
2. Unequal distribution of wealth may cause division in society.
3. There is an uneven distribution of wealth across the country from the north to the south.
4. The unequal distribution of wealth is a feature of our system of government.
5. Labour's concern should be with the initial distribution of wealth, rather than with a posthoc redistribution.
6. The conference called for a more equitable distribution of wealth and power among nations.
7. An inequitable distribution of wealth, income and employment can result in future political instability.
8. Our main concern is with the distribution of wealth and consumption.
9. the unfair distribution of wealth.
10. an unequal distribution of wealth.
11. American society's fantastically skewed distribution of wealth stands as one of the main structural fault lines underpinning the Crash.
12. Economists have always thought about that changing the distribution of wealth means tax collection and redistribution.
13. inequitable distribution of wealth.
14. A bloodless revolution in the distribution of wealth is taking place in the U . K.
15. The increase in the inequality of income is minor compared to what is happening to the distribution of wealth.
16. The middle panel of the table attempts to distinguish the distribution of income from the distribution of wealth.
17. In this case, the aggregate behaviour would depend on the distribution of wealth.sentencedict.com
18. You could, as Karl Marx and others did, point to inequities in the distribution of wealth and indict capitalism.
19. Everybody knows that one of our great ills today is the unequal distribution of wealth.
20. As regards social problems, it is always easier to talk about a fair distribution of wealth than to impose it.
21. Outwardly Britain may have appeared stable; the class system and its accompanying distribution of wealth remained largely unchallenged.
22. By contrast, we want to do more to encourage the wider distribution of wealth throughout society.
23. In this context, inheritance plays a rather different role from that usually envisaged in discussions of the distribution of wealth.
More similar words: redistribution of income, distribution, redistribution, income distribution, normal distribution, statistical distribution, spatial distribution, distributing, distributive, distribute, distributor, distributed, distributary, redistribute, undistributed, redistributed, attribution, retribution, contribution, commonwealth of nations, tribulation, wealth, alternation of generations, wealthy, wealthily, commonwealth, attributive, retributive, contributing, attributively.