Random good picture Not show
1. The minister pronounced the benediction.
2. The Pope's hands were raised in benediction.
3. The priest pronounced a benediction over the couple at the end of the marriage ceremony.
4. BIENTSHn v. To give the benediction after a meal.
5. Second, there is no concluding benediction or chatimah.
6. BRUHche n. From the Hebrew, meaning benediction, blessing.
7. I give these children my benediction.
8. I thought I could bestow beauty like a benediction and that your half-dark flesh would answer to the prayer.
9. The Holy Eucharist and Benediction are celebrated daily, morning and evening respectively.
10. The priest enjoyed the benediction of the old man in the name of the Great Spirit who made all men.
11. As the sermon ends he kneels, waves a benediction,(sentencedict.com) and covers his face with his hands.
12. The touch of the sun felt like a benediction.
13. Refreshment was served after the benediction.
14. The song hovered, like a whispered benediction, above the crowd.
15. I shall feel the benediction of the good God when Cosette is here.
16. Sending you a bunch of benediction, and blessing you from bottom of my heart.
17. Please accept my benediction.
18. After benediction comes battle.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. She could only raise her hand in a gesture of benediction.
20. Jack Kennedy summoning Robert Frost to deliver an inauguration poem and confer a bardic benediction on the new administration.
21. Hughes kept moving at a deliberate pace, turning right and left to give his benediction.
22. No words to it, just the music they play at benediction after the high mass.
23. To a generation of prospective pop stars, the video offered new possibilities of benediction.
24. Above them, in the pulpit, a black magician in a tweed cap held his hands high in blasphemous benediction.
25. Such songs have power to quiet the restless pulse of andthe benediction that follows after prayer.
26. Mr. Wolfshiem raised his hand in a sort of benediction.
27. Such is the power of a single prayer in desperation - and such is the benediction moon of Krsna's causeless mercy.
28. It was that halcyon hour when the Angelus falls like a benediction upon the waning day.
29. The appearance of the sun after the many rainy days was like a benediction.
30. Christ's blessing ofttimes means sorrow, but even sorrow is not too great a price to pay for the privilege of touching other lives with benediction.
More similar words: benedictory, prediction, valediction, diction, benefaction, dictionary, jurisdiction, contradiction, dictionary order, dictation, fiction, eviction, medication, dedication, non-fiction, nonfiction, affliction, conviction, restriction, predilection, science fiction, general election, edict, predict, addictive, vindictive, unpredictability, fictitious, edition, sedition.