Random good picture Not show
1. Mike is a man of charm and cultivation.
2. These fields have been under cultivation for years.
3. This method of cultivation produces higher yield.
4. Better cultivation of soil will bring about better crops.
5. It only needs early cultivation to become a power.
6. The cultivation in good taste is our main objective.
7. Terraces for rice cultivation covered the hillsides.
8. Farmers with many acres under cultivation profited.
9. Intensive cultivation has impoverished the soil.
10. He is interested in vegetable cultivation.
11. Louisiana's swampy areas are ideal for its cultivation.
12. To some extent this work is under cultivation.
13. Pomiculture - the cultivation of fruit.
14. Cultivation: Very indifferent as to planting medium.
15. Cultivation: The plant prefers sand with organic matter.
16. Only traditional cultivation techniques are used.
17. Cultivation: This plant is very indifferent to the tank bottom and will grow well even on bare gravel.
18. Cultivation: It can be planted as with most others of its genus in a good rich mixture.
19. Many parents think that the cultivation of manners in children requires constant nagging.
20. Cultivation: It does not make specific demands of the growing medium, and will even grow on just fine gravel.
21. Cultivation: This plant requires a muddy bottom, therefore a mixture of clay and sand is ideal.
22. Construction and cultivation require cooperation within the family unit and within the community.
23. Most of the land has now been brought into cultivation.Sentencedict
24. These high yields have been achieved largely through better methods of cultivation.
25. But there were no obvious ways of producing attenuated strains of virus until a means of cultivation was established.
26. Here, of course, weeds do have more space to grow, but they're discouraged by constant cultivation.
27. Its western counterpart apparently remained open, being used at one stage for spelt cultivation.
28. In many districts cattle were thought essential for rice cultivation, and when there was a shortage fields lay fallow.
29. After careful consideration Ted decided to deep plough the land and prepare it for cultivation.
30. With biotechnology, says Young, it will be possible to double and triple production on land already under cultivation.
More similar words: cultivated, motivation, captivation, cultivable, privatisation, privatization, derivation, deprivation, auscultation, acculturation, motivating, captivating, multicultural, ovation, salvation, elevation, renovation, excavation, innovation, starvation, reservation, observation, depravation, exultation, conservation, inculcation, speculation, exculpation, calculation, circulation.