Random good picture Not show
1. The hacienda came as a total surprise.
2. The second hacienda, Chacon, combines agriculture with cattle-raising.
3. Why did he want an article on his hacienda?
4. I know the hacienda and can be independent.
5. Is anyone living in the hacienda townhouses?
6. I was DJing at the Hacienda last Wednesday and it closed at 2am: that was very weird.
7. It happened in a hacienda in the hills just north of the town.
8. They were going right through the Hacienda at a trot.
9. If apprehended by hacienda workers they are required to work a set number of days without pay on the hacienda.
10. From the hacienda and from the lovely view that her balcony gave of the mountains they had seemed quite close.
11. She never thought at all about the hacienda until they were almost back there.
12. He met us in the hacienda courtyard dressed in white shirt[sentencedict.com], white jodhpurs and black riding boots.
13. Located in the best area of Hacienda Heights.
14. Nice location and corner lot house in Hacienda Heights.
15. He had made a present of a hacienda to the president.
16. When the Hacienda died, many said a piece of Manchester died.
17. I had lunch on the verandah of the Hacienda Mamacona horse ranch outside the city and watched Peru's top horsemen put sepia thoroughbreds through their paces.
18. The community is so closely tied to the Hacienda, that guests are always invited to participate in the events and fiestas that take place in the town.
19. "Hacienda Heights, " she said, "is a microcosm of a changing United States."
20. " For 15 years Manchester was the Hacienda, " says former promotions manager Scott King. " The moment that ended, the spirit, the one unifying force, died and with it went the whole Manchester legacy.
21. Ken had rented--to quote the newspaper accounts--"an oceanview hacienda" (Barcelona is not on an ocean) with--again I will quote--"a lithe, dark-haired woman, perhaps a flamenco dancer."
22. Alejandrina Guzman, 67, prepares a meal in a hacienda kitchen on the Monterosa plantation.
23. Apparently he has a great estate beyond the Sierra Nevada - big hacienda or some such thing.
24. He wore a suit, and had a sombrero,(sentencedict.com) and looked like the owner of a hacienda.
25. Thus, they continue to insist that they have right of access to hacienda resources.
26. I may be able to get a good lead-in shot before we even arrive at the hacienda.
27. We should have been over the pass by now and starting to look for the Hacienda Lucinda.
28. Ten kilometers down the road, the company bought 182hectares (450 acres) of ranchland from the Hacienda Pucara, where it says itwill erect a church, cemetery, health clinic, schools and market.
29. This beautiful single house is very safe and located in the city of Hacienda Heights within the gated community on a hill.
30. She was born to an illiterate mother who ran her own hacienda.
More similar words: mendacious, endangered species, facies, glacier, ancient, science, prima facie, prescient, scientist, efficient, conscience, sufficient, efficiency, deficiency, prescience, scientific, inefficient, presciently, sufficiency, coefficient, proficiency, insufficient, sufficiently, unscientific, inefficiency, conscientious, pseudoscience, science fiction, agenda, scientific method.