Random good picture Not show
1. He believes that he and his compatriot student are the future leader.
2. Schmidt defeated his compatriot Hausmann in the quarter final.
3. My dear compatriot, it is time that we did something for our country.
4. Chris Robertson of Australia beat his compatriot Chris Dittmar in the final.
5. Their pal Robert Musgrave would play their long-suffering compatriot, Bob.
6. I was a coach, a compatriot, helping the men as they struggled with their test taking and their writing.
7. Like his compatriot Nelson Piquet, Emerson in the cockpit is a somnolent cat.
8. And Gale was involved again as compatriot Ivan Henjak collected his kick ahead to touch down.
9. Our compatriot is experiencing the tribulation.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. His compatriot Volta showed that this was not so.
11. The Brazilian was also quizzed on compatriot Lucas.
12. Her compatriot female apprentice outstanding Pu the Coss lid takes the second place.
13. Osvaldo Gimenez , invites to lead your compatriot to tumble out Shanghai, the Shanghai fan does not welcome you!
14. Javier Mascherano expects compatriot Emiliano Insua another level next season after an impressive 2008 - 09.
15. Confucius awoke and knew his compatriot was not an ordinary person.
16. The oversea compatriot owns over a hundred million, most of which is used for charity.
17. His defensive compatriot Carragher concedes it will be strange not having Hyypia around Melwood anymore.
18. Overseas Compatriot Affairs Commission Annual Conference in Taipei, along with other commission members from New York.
19. In the other semi-final top seed Poul-Erik Hoyer-Larsen will face compatriot Peter Espersen.
20. However, he lost in straight sets to his German compatriot and World No.7 Michael Stich.
21. Jin , 17 , finished in two minutes 23.494 seconds, and compatriot Choi Eun - kyung took silver in 2:24.069.
22. He came desperately close to avoiding his first winless year since 1999 at the South African Open in December, but was denied by compatriot Ernie Els.
23. That was 62 years after a Swedish chemist called Pasch had discovered non-toxic red or amorphous phosphorus, a development exploited commercially by Pasch's compatriot J.
24. His final result 505.65 was great and unbeatable ? 60.10 ahead of his compatriot Yutong.
25. My family in the Northeast River, there has my compatriot, but also has that senile parents.
26. What discovery in the last century has been most beneficial for your compatriot?
27. "I've never heard of this person, but having a compatriot win a medal at the Olympic Games is a real honour for us," said Yves Gbetounou, a high school science student in the capital Lome.
28. Baptista is an admirer of Barca's style of play and the skills of compatriot Ronaldinho.
29. Is living, for you, is a family member, for all loves you the and blood compatriot.
30. Li has not dropped a set, not even been pushed to a tie breaker, on her way back to the semifinals here, where she and her compatriot Zheng Jie were beaten last year.
More similar words: patriot, patriotism, compatible, patrimony, patrician, patriarch, incompatible, patriarchy, expatriate, repatriate, imcompatible, patriarchal, compatibility, repatriation, incompatibility, riot, chariot, run riot, riotous, riotously, charioteer, patrol, patron, company, compare, empathy, patronise, patronize, patronage, compass.