Random good picture Not show
1. I know the H-bomb is wrong.
2. What do you think about the H-bomb?
3. The sheer destructiveness of the H-bomb could force the rival power blocs to negotiate and seek ways to avoid general war.
4. China exploded her first H-bomb .
5. You know, the Russians have the H-bomb.
6. The H-bomb appears on the public horizon as a probably attainable goal.
7. He was the [self-proclaimed] father of the H-bomb and promoted all things atomic, even talking about using nuclear weapons to create canals and harbors.
8. Humans have also produced the H-bomb andlanded on the Moon.
9. No doubt in an H-bomb war great cities would be obliterated.
10. An even more apocalyptic bomb was created, the H-bomb[sentencedict.com], in which US military planners invested their most fervent hopes in the theory of deterrence.
11. If China does not have atom bomb, h-bomb, won't have today's international influence and place.
12. The threat of the H-bomb loomed large in their minds.
13. The United States first exploded an "H-Bomb" in 1952; the Soviet Union, in 1953.
14. In fact, it is a special kind of H-bomb .
15. Teller, of course, worked on the atom bomb and the H-bomb.
16. It is burning hydrogen into helium,[sentence dictionary] like a controlled H-bomb.
17. But since the Second World War have a chain of the war, H-bomb was finally Palestine School became ruins.
18. Indeed, he had the advantage of scripting it as the father of the Soviet H-bomb, dissident and a political prisoner.
19. Of course, if you simply consider mathematical chances, the odds are even on an H-bomb war within ten years.
20. However, fusion reactions on the sun are uncontrollable, just like H-bomb explosion seen on the earth. Huge amount of energy will be produced in a minute, which may be destructive.
21. God save the queen the fascist regime they made you a moron a potential H-bomb !
22. Now it must try again to think the unthinkable, to leave the era of the H-bomb and enter the time of the human bomb.
More similar words: atom bomb, bomb, bombast, bombing, bombshell, bombastic, atomic bomb, bombardment, hydrogen bomb, neighbor, sketchbook, neighboring, neighborhood, abominate, in the neighborhood of, abominably, abominable, omb, comb, abomination, tomb, combat, combine, somber, aplomb, combing, combined, catacomb, honeycomb, combatant.