Similar words: sheep, sheepish, sheepishly, black sheep, cheer, cheek, cheese, cheesy. Meaning: [tʃiːp] n. the short weak cry of a young bird. v. make high-pitched sounds; of birds.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Not a cheep could be heard.
(2) We heard the birds cheeping as their mother fed them.
(3) The electronic cheep from the alarm chiselled into his skull at precisely a quarter to seven.
(4) Five minutes later, the alarm wakes him again, cheeping insistently like a mechanical bird. Sentencedict.com
(5) Chicks cheep and can't count sheep to sleep.
(6) Talk is cheep. But it can save priceless lives.
(7) He didn't even cheep.
(8) That's really, really cheep.
(9) A smile is cheep, we will give it to anybody.
(10) A Cheep - cheep here! Here a Cheep ! There Cheep! Everywhere a Cheep - cheep.
(11) This fish which is cheep but heavily contaminated has been forbidden to be sold.
(12) A: Because all the things here are cheep and delicious.
(13) The eggshells crackled, and the turkey babies fluttered and cheeped and snuggled against me.
(14) Ribbons and Laces, Textiles, Handlooms, Bedspreads Sheet ( Jaipuri ) and Any Cheep Clothing.
(15) Such a glamorous dress seemed out of place in that cheep restaurant.