Antonym: warp. Similar words: roof, go off, hoof, woody, swoop, swoon, woods, aloof. Meaning: [wʊf /wuːf] n. the yarn woven across the warp yarn in weaving.
Random good picture Not show
1. "Miaow, miaow, " went the cat. "Woof, woof, " went the dog.
2. 'Woof! Woof!' he barked.
3. She started going "woof woof".
4. "Meow" means "woof" in cat. George Carlin
5. I could hear the warp and woof of his life.
6. Woof ! Woof ! I'm Doggie.
7. The warp and woof of sth.
8. The dogs sat there without even a woof.
9. All these contradictions, however,[http://sentencedict.com/woof.html] are the warp and woof of books on Japan.
10. She stopped in front of a painting of a dog and she started going "woof woof"
11. I began to understand our pattern was set and that there was a warp and woof to the larger world.
12. One of them was the mountain chicken, emitting a discreet, woof.
13. By the time it had run a few days, workers were good-naturedly barking Woof, woof! at me when I shook hands at plant gates during shift changes.
14. This principle has been woven into the warp and woof of his life.
15. Its soul is too complex to adjust itself to the slimy woof of our social fabric.
16. Towel repair loom is used to weave cotton yarn , helix satinstrips and decoration satinstrips towel woof , such as face towel , square towel, bath towel with differ materials.
17. This paper realized the function of flexible and high speed woof select.
18. The horizontal threads interlaced through the warp in a woven fabric ; woof.
More similar words: roof, go off, hoof, woody, swoop, swoon, woods, aloof, proof, goofy, wooden, let go of, woodland, reproof, swooning, heartwood, hit the roof, foolproof, aloofness, out of the wood, waterproof, out of the woods, woodrow wilson.