Random good picture Not show
(1) The enemy was regarded as subhuman.
(2) The refugees were living a subhuman existence.
(3) The Greeks treated women as subhuman.
(4) Their treatment of prisoners is subhuman.
(5) They were living in subhuman conditions.
(6) The orphaned children were living in subhuman conditions.
(7) He treats women as subhuman creatures, as things.
(8) There were unknown sounds of subhuman things proceeding relentlessly forward, stopping, retrenching, to proceed onward again.
(9) The subhuman conditions of work soon caused physical deterioration.
(10) The Hornivore ("roaming, sexual, subhuman") might want to consider the female type Genghis Khunt ("master of man, bringer of pain") and avoid the Sonnet ("romantic, hopeful, composed"). Sentencedict.com
(11) Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the "subhuman" races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.
(12) The concept of Ecological Equality is that human being should live equally with all the subhuman. Instead of leading to antihuman , it is the precondition and foundation for human's self-realization.
(13) In the people's paradise that is North Korea, disabled – even short – people are considered subhuman.
(14) It is fantastic because human beings know to apply human psychology to subhuman animals.
(15) An Indian latrine cleaner may get to vote, she says, but a Chinese as completely subhuman.
(16) In the current issue of Natural History, Yale Professor (of psychology) Frank A. Beach tells how lower primates can learn to love money; some even turn into subhuman capitalists.
(17) However much we pretended that Indians and Negroes were subhuman, we really knew that they were God's children too.
(18) Those in the bottom of the Yahuan slaves lived in subhuman life, they do not have any freedom, the same as items donated by the wealthy trading.
(19) An Indian latrine cleaner may get to vote, she says, but a Chinese one is far less likely to be viewed as completely subhuman.
More similar words: human, humane, superhuman, humanism, human race, humankind, dehumanize, human rights, truman doctrine, subheading, trauma, hump, bum around, traumatic, rheumatic, humid, humor, thumb, presumably, rheumatism, humble, humbly, exhume, humdrum, thumbs up, sorghum, humility, humorous, humiliate, humiliated.