Synonym: bold, forward, immodest, shameless. Similar words: raze, graze, craze, zen, crazy, dozen, razing, grazing. Meaning: ['breɪzn] v. face with defiance or impudence. adj. 1. unrestrained by convention or propriety 2. made of or resembling brass (as in color or hardness).
Random good picture Not show
1. There were instances of brazen cheating in the exams.
2. They showed a brazen disregard for user's privacy.
3. The brazen woman laughed loudly at the judge who sentenced her.
4. They showed a brazen disregard for her privacy.
5. He told me a brazen lie.
6. She had become brazen about the whole affair.
7. They're quite brazen about their bisexuality, it doesn't worry them.
8. She prefers to brazen it out rather than admit defeat.
9. I decided to brazen it out and hoped they wouldn't notice the scratch on the car.
10. It was a perfect example of sheer brazen cheek.
11. He decided then to brazen it out.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Jane decided to brazen it out.
13. Or I could brazen it out.
14. His wife could no longer tolerate his brazen love affairs.
15. So what on earth should she do? Brazen it out?
16. She could either turn round, or brazen her way past the pressmen to the lower reaches of the parkland.
17. He met Agnes, the brazen lady-in-waiting, whom he had met on his last visit to Kinghorn.
18. The shrill blast of their brazen trumpets echoed triumphantly through the heart of the land.
19. If you are caught simply argue that "everyone does it" and brazen it out.
20. At first I was scared, but as I went on, I became more brazen.
21. Stung by recent publicity, the Home Office now seems to be trying to brazen this issue out.
22. She knew she could either admit the truth or brazen it out.
23. Now that everyone knew the truth, the only thing to do was to brazen it out.
24. Atop a government building, it is an act of brazen humiliation.
25. He would go to his evening reading in his most respectable suit and brazen it out.
26. The promotional activities of dealers and certain critics became more brazen as the decade proceeded.
27. I doubt if he is a hard enough case to brazen it out for long in confinement.
28. The film explores alternative sexuality with coy eroticism and a brazen wit, but without resorting to degrading stereotypes.
29. Maybe behind the gush there was something she wanted to say but wasn't brazen enough to bring out too openly.
30. We could go in and pass ourselves off as invited guests by being brazen.