Random good picture Not show
3) They ran straight across the road .
4) Straight after your last cigarette your body will begin to cleanse itself of tobacco toxins.
5) Straight trees have crooked roots.
6) She dove straight into the pool.
7) He had straight A's all through high school.
8) A large/major portion of the company's profit goes straight back into new projects.
9) He's gone straight to the top,(http://sentencedict.com/straight.html) the lucky bastard.
10) You need to get your priorities straight.
11) Look straight ahead and you'll see the post office.
12) Draw a straight line across the top of the page.
13) Let's get this straight, I'm the boss.
14) Let's do a straight swap?your guitar for my bike.
15) A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Phyllis Diller
16) His hot pancakes are delicious, you buy them straight from the kitchen to eat in your hands.
17) The sun was shining straight in her eyes which made her squint.
18) He delivered a straight right at his opponent's head.
19) She came hurtling round the corner and cannoned straight into me.
20) Don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point!
21) Go straight on until you come to a large white building.
22) It flew straight as an arrow.
23) The chauffeur drove them straight to the theatre.
25) A certain amount of care or pain or trouble is necessary for every man at all times.A ship without a ballast is unstable and will not go straight.
26) I was almost tempted to strip off and plunge straight into the pool.
27) Her manner was always very evasive; she would never look straight at me.
28) It is resolvedly whole, self-contained, desiring nothing but rightness, content with restricted completion. Tall or short, it will be straight.
29) Brian looked ridiculous in leather trousers, and I was desperately trying to keep a straight face.
30) In some parts of the country raw sewage is pumped straight in the sea.
More similar words: straighten, straightforward, strain, restrain, strained, constrain, constraint, straitened, unrestrained, constrainedly, distraught, highlight, trail, train, trait, night, might, light, fight, right, mighty, eighth, knight, height, slight, plight, flight, eighty, weight, trainer.