Random good picture Not show
1) Straight trees have crooked roots.
4) They ran straight across the road .
5) She dove straight into the pool.
6) He had straight A's all through high school.
7) He's gone straight to the top, the lucky bastard.
8) Yes, there is. Go straight...
9) You need to get your priorities straight.
10) Look straight ahead and you'll see the post office.
11) Let's get this straight,(http://sentencedict.com/straight.html) I'm the boss.
12) Go straight for two blocks.
13) Let's do a straight swap?your guitar for my bike.
14) A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Phyllis Diller
15) He delivered a straight right at his opponent's head.
16) It flew straight as an arrow.
17) The chauffeur drove them straight to the theatre.
18) That formerly how to pick(sentencedict.com), time flies straight forward.
19) He lives straight and peacefully with his neighbours.
20) Palmer putted the ball straight into the hole.
21) He was too tired to walk straight.
22) Walk straight ahead until you reach the river.
23) I can't shoot straight .
24) It took hours to get the house straight.
25) An old ox makes a straight furrow.
26) The tournament is a straight knockout.
27) The bullet went straight through him.
28) I'll have my whisky straight, please.
More similar words: straighten, straightforward, strain, restrain, strained, constrain, constraint, straitened, unrestrained, constrainedly, distraught, highlight, trail, train, trait, night, might, light, fight, right, mighty, eighth, knight, height, slight, plight, flight, eighty, weight, trainer.