Random good picture Not show
(1) She regaled us with an account of her school-days.
(2) She regaled the guests with the best dishes she could offer.
(3) She regaled us with tales of her wild youth.
(4) The teacher regaled the children with some fairy tales.
(5) They are regaling on cream cakes.
(6) He regaled us with some jokes.
(7) We regaled ourselves on caviar and champagne.
(8) Bailey regaled the customers with tales of our exploits.
(9) She was regaling us with tales of her youth.
(10) He was constantly regaled with tales of woe.
(11) The sailor regaled us all night with stories of his adventures.
(12) He regaled us with tales of his days as a jazz pianist.
(13) Today the Fothergill Fountain can be seen regaling the first president's achievements.
(14) From there he would descend and regale visitors with his anecdotes, causing queues to form far down the drive.
(15) Charles found the Stage Doorman, who was already regaling a little circle of cast with what he had seen.
(16) They will regale the guests with a feast.
(17) Such a regale, new media can show martial prowess greatly more.
(18) Prochazka loved to regale his friends with hyperbole and excess.
(19) New media is in the pace in this regale is more fast.
(20) Wish to regale on tasty salad from tropical fruit and berries?
(21) He accompanied his trainees on lunchtime booze-ups in the local pub where he regaled them with stories of his hectic social life. Sentencedict.com
(22) She enjoys propagating, the rose garden contains pinks and martagon and regale lilies from seed.
(23) When not trying to match his 15-hour days, they regale each other with endless stories about his idiosyncrasies and absent-mindedness.
(24) She is at present gone for the best nectar and ambrosia to regale me this evening.
(25) Avant-courier of male model of this group of cruel is bold, dedicated for us again colour makeup regale.
(26) Variation patterns and rule of morphology variation in Lilium regale Wilson was revealed to provide theoretical basis for introduction and domestication, and cross breeding.
(27) In the paper the current situation and development of the studies on Paranthrene regale including distribution, hosts, bionomics , ecology and integrated management were reviewed.
(28) Every elaborate French course is delivered by our original French chef. Wish you will regale on the very purity!
More similar words: legal, gale, legally, illegal, regain, regard, megalomania, egalitarian, legal principle, aggregate, disregard, as regards, regarding, regardless, congregate, gregarious, in regard to, with regard to, regardless of, irregardless, galileo galilei, gallon, gallop, galaxy, frugal, gallery, gallantly, svengali, prodigal, galvanize.