Synonym: award, compensate, pay, remunerate. Antonym: punish, punishment. Similar words: rewarding, prewar, leeward, beware, lukewarm, ward, award, toward. Meaning: [rɪ'wɔrd /-'wɔːd] n. 1. a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing 2. payment made in return for a service rendered 3. an act performed to strengthen approved behavior 4. the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property 5. benefit resulting from some event or action. v. 1. bestow honor or rewards upon 2. strengthen and support with rewards 3. act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions.
Random good picture Not show
5. Virtue is its own reward.
8. She was not the intended recipient of the reward.
9. He deserves a reward for his efforts.
10. You have received a just reward.
11. Here we reward performance, not face time.
12. You deserve a reward for being so helpful.
13. He received a medal in reward for his bravery.
14. Without risk, there is no reward.
15. Is that how you reward me for my help?
16. Giving is a reward in itself.
17. It is important to reward good behaviour .
18. It's a reward for virtue.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. I don't expect anything in reward.
20. There's a reward for whoever finishes first.
21. He will expect some reward after working so hard.
22. He forbore claiming the reward.
23. Winning the match was just reward for the effort the team had made.
24. The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one.
25. The owner has offered a reward for the recovery of the stolen goods.
26. They are offering a reward for the return of their cat.
27. A large reward is offered for the capture of the criminals.
28. He was given the job as a reward for running a successful leadership bid.
29. If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO.
30. Hearty congratulations on your passing the examination with excellent result.It is a well deserved reward for the hard effort you have made during the past year.
More similar words: rewarding, prewar, leeward, beware, lukewarm, ward, award, toward, inward, forward, upward, warden, coward, inwards, awkward, hardware, eastward, inwardly, untoward, wardrobe, afterward, put forward, bring forward, awkwardness, look forward to, upwardly mobile, straightforward, crew, screw, shrew.