Random good picture Not show
1. His outpost on the Dardanelles was within the Persian empire.
2. The objective was to gain control of the Dardanelles Strait, and then to press on and take Constantinople.
3. Strategically important from antiquity, the Dardanelles was defended by Troy from its position on the Asian side.
4. Europe:The sixth-largest continent, extending west from the Dardanelles, Black Sea, and Ural Mountains. It is technically a vast peninsula of the Eurasian land mass.
5. The sixth-largest continent, extending west from the Dardanelles, Black Sea, and Ural Mountains. It is technically a vast peninsula of the Eurasian land mass.
6. Birkenhead said it was the most difficult decision since the evacuation of the Dardanelles, but that did not help much.
7. An island of Turkey in the northeast Aegean Sea south of the Dardanelles. According to tradition, it was the site of a Greek naval station during the Trojan War.
8. The Turkish Straits connect the Black and Aegean Seas and comprise the Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara and the Dardanelles.
9. A sea of northwest Turkey between Europe and Asia. It is connected to the Black Sea through the Bosporus and to the Aegean Sea through the Dardanelles.
10. A sea of northwest Turkey between Europe and Asia SeaAegean Sea through the Dardanelles.
11. The ship sailed from the Black Sea, through Bosphorus , Dardanelles Straits and into the Mediterranean.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. As First Lord of the Admiralty , Churchill was involved in the Dardanelles campaign in 1915.
13. A light yacht, chaste and elegant in its form, was gliding amidst the first dews of night over the immense lake, extending from Gibraltar to the Dardanelles , and from Tunis to Venice.
14. The treaty extended the Russian frontier to the southern Bug River and allowed Russia to navigate freely in Ottoman waters through the Bosporus Strait and the Dardanelles.
15. An ancient city of northwest Asia Minor near the Dardanelles River.
More similar words: organelle, hard and fast, mordant, panel, discordant, accordance, planeload, knell, solar panel, mundane, in accordance with, standard, death knell, standardize, seller, standard-bearer, dweller, gazelle, swelled, bed and board, compelled, achilles, cancelled, cell membrane, travelled, excellent, standard of living, quality standards, miscellaneous, versailles.