Random good picture Not show
17. She's really squeamish and can't stand the sight of blood.
18. I've looked everywhere but I can't find the map.
19. I can't go to the door-I'm not dressed yet.
20. He can't bear being laughed at.
21. I can't think of a nicer wife for you.
22. He can't grasp the basic concepts of mathematics.
23. Our cars get blocked in and we can't leave for ages.
24. You can't blame him for everything.
25. How about jack? We can't just leave him here.
26. You can fool some of the people all the time,[sentencedict.com] and all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
27. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
30. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
More similar words: want, pant, plant, giant, grant, infant, distant, elegant, fantasy, instant, peasant, elephant, merchant, dominant, meantime, romantic, pedantic, quantity, relevant, pregnant, jubilant, constant, important, advantage, fantastic, immigrant, instantly, reluctant, assistant, defendant.