Random good picture Not show
16. Perhaps you can't control your job,[sentencedict.com] but you may be able to make other changes in your life.
17. I've looked everywhere but I can't find the map.
18. I can't go to the door-I'm not dressed yet.
19. He can't bear being laughed at.
20. I can't think of a nicer wife for you.
21. He can't grasp the basic concepts of mathematics.
22. You can't blame him for everything.
23. How about jack? We can't just leave him here.
24. Everything stays the same, I just can't do it.
25. I can't believe it of him.
26. You can't settle every argument by duking it out.
27. You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
28. To make your life a sound structrure that will serve others and fulfil your own potential, you have to remember that strength, however massive , can't endure unless it has the interlocking supprt of others. Go it alone and you'll inevitably tumble.
More similar words: want, pant, plant, giant, grant, infant, distant, elegant, fantasy, instant, peasant, elephant, merchant, dominant, meantime, romantic, pedantic, quantity, relevant, pregnant, jubilant, constant, important, advantage, fantastic, immigrant, instantly, reluctant, assistant, defendant.