Random good picture Not show
1. He brushed away the tears with his sleeve.
2. A drunkard brushed against me in a rude way.
3. I brushed up against the door, and some of the wet paint came off onto my coat.
4. She touched up her lipstick and brushed her hair.
5. e brushed aside the tears with his sleeve.
6. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair away from her face.
7. She brushed the loose dirt off her coat.
8. He tried to explain to her, but she brushed him off impatiently.
9. A cat brushed against his leg.
10. He brushed up on his chess.
11. He brushed the fluff off his coat.
12. She brushed the cake crumbs off the table.
13. He brushed by me when he left his room.
14. Brian splashed water on his face, then brushed his teeth.
15. She brushed against me in a rude way.
16. A cool breeze brushed his face, ruffling his hair.
17. She brushed past me without making any comment.
18. She brushed the dust off the tablecloth.
19. The painter brushed over the canvas to bring out a more vivid effect.
20. She put on her lipstick and brushed her hair .
21. The committee brushed off his enquiries with meaningless promises.
22. He brushed aside my objections to his plan.
23. He brushed the coat over.
24. He brushed the snow off his coat.
25. Using a small brush, he brushed away the fine sawdust.
26. He brushed the whole business away.
27. She brushed off all our suggestions.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. They brushed away every difficulty and pushed on fiercely.
29. Roberts brushed off allegations of corruption.
30. She spit into the little tray of mascara and brushed it on her lashes.