Random good picture Not show
1. He joined the Army in February 1943.
2. Yesterday the town reached its highest ever February temperature.
3. The February air was soft, cool, and inviting.
4. In February 1967 he introduced the Shipbuilding Industry Bill.
5. February is the second month of the year.
6. We moved house last February/are moving house next February.
7. He took over from the previous headmaster in February.
8. Sow the seed in a warm place in February/March.
9. The Parliament was prorogued to the tenth of February.
10. Australia's unemployment rate rose to 6.5% in February.
11. On February 12th he put up for sale a second tranche of 32 state-owned companies.
12. From January 1st to February 1st is one calendar month.
13. The baby was conceived in February and born in November.
14. Mum died last February.
15. The new rule comes into operation on February 1.
16. Francis was born on 6th February 1928.
17. The show's booked solid until February.
18. The congress is planned for February 2003.
19. Building work is expected to start in February.
20. His exhibition opens on 5 February.
21. Average weekly cinema attendance in February was 2.41 million.
22. They've rescheduled the vigil for February 14th.
23. It's still February and already the primroses are out.
24. He'll be two in February.
25. We can do it in February.
26. Tender green shoots will appear in February.
27. February is the shortest month.
28. This warm weather is abnormal for February.
29. It was a dull(sentencedict.com),(sentencedict .com) cold February.
30. Applicants interested in applying for the position should submit their CVs to the Anatomy Department no later than February 15.
More similar words: cerebrum, bear the brunt of, estuary, obituary, sanctuary, truant, menstrual, menstruation, brute, brush, zebra, bruin, bruise, abrupt, brusque, brunch, debris, brutal, eyebrow, debrief, brutally, abruptly, firebrand, brusquely, cerebral, celebrity, celebrate, toothbrush, brutality, guard.