Synonym: approach. Similar words: border, order, in order, disorder, in order to, out of order, in order that, dictionary order. Meaning: v. come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character.
Random good picture Not show
1. Both republics border on the Black Sea.
2. This very careful attitude to money can sometimes border on meanness.
3. They did so for complex reasons that border on the religious, not the ambitious.
4. What three oceans border on Canada?
5. But denim on - denim? Such designs can border on camp or tacky in the wrong hands.
6. Though the foosball dialectic may appear to border on the sophomoric, Mr. Coben said it's a key element of the project.
7. Address: the west with border on of Burmese, India, north and our country Tibet, Sichuan borders.
8. A locomotive engine crosses the Sino-Russia border on August 28, 2009 in Manzhouli, Hulun Buir, Inner Mongolia, China.
9. His rigid translation of this literary work border on literalness.
10. Yiwu is border on Shanghai port and Ningbo port, and it possesses advanced transportation net.
11. What three oceans border on CanadaThe Atlantic, Arctic and Pacific oceans border on Canada.
12. We'll slip across the border on the wrong side of right.
13. Indeed, the latest projections from reputable climate scientists border on the apocalyptic. Why?
14. Indeed, the latest projections from reputable climate scientists border on the apocalyptic.
15. SiliCa, and North America that border on the Arctic Ocean.
16. Even when it is near its best, the call to faith in modern preaching can often border on idealism.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
17. The rally had been organized to mourn the guerrillas killed on the border on May 5.
18. He supported his local team with a fervour that border on idolatry.
19. Indian Border Security Force (BSF) soldiers light candles to celebrate Diwali, at the India-Bangladesh border on the outskirts of the eastern Indian city of Siliguri October 17, 2009.
20. So swept away by passion is Marianne that her behavior begins to border on the scandalous.
21. Its northern suburbs adjoin Staffordshire, and its southern and southwestern suburbs border on Hereford and Worcester.
22. Take the trend to the extreme, advises Lippmann, who suggests going for strong hues that border on black.
23. He gives the sand back to Juan, and Juan crosses the border on his bicycle.
24. The leaders of Uganda's rebel Lord's Resistance Army failed to appear at peace talks on the Sudan-Uganda border, Congo border on Sunday.
25. Some of his statements are so incorrect that they border on fraudulence.
26. The valley extends from the Salton Sea on the north to the Mexican border on the south.
27. West Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia or Malay Peninsula) shares a land border on the north with Thailand and is connected by the Johor Causeway and the Tuas Second Link on the south with Singapore.
More similar words: border, order, in order, disorder, in order to, out of order, in order that, dictionary order, labor, suborn, hero, born of, avant-garde, erode, neighbor, abortion, irony, elaborate, cord, word, bear on, bronze, patron, strong, laboratory, on the road, chronic, go wrong, laboriously, neighboring.