Random good picture Not show
1. And that is the crux of the matter .
2. The crux of the matter is how do we prevent a flood occurring again?
3. The crux of the country's economic problems is its foreign debt.
4. Therein lies the crux of the matter.
5. Now we come to the crux of the problem.
6. Charles no longer loved her. That was the crux of the matter .
7. The crux of the problem lay in the lack of equipment.
8. He explained what the Crux is, or rather, what it was.
9. Now we come to the crux of the matter .
10. The crux of the matter lies in our lack of expert knowledge.
11. He said the crux of the matter was economic policy.
12. Where does the crux lie?
13. Was this the crux of the matter?
14. That is the crux of the problem.
15. This is the crux of the matter.
16. Crux is useful as a guide.
17. The real crux of the matter was finding out why her daughter felt the need to take drugs.
18. But that is the crux of the Republican assault that Clinton must defeat if he is to remain in the White House.
19. But the crux of the change is the end of the grade C, generally accepted as a pass rate.
20. He didn't much care; that was the crux of the matter.
21. The crux of the tied cottage problem, it was argued(sentencedict.com), was the shortage of rural housing.
22. This had been the whole crux of Myra's long-term problem.
23. The crux of the matter is, how do we prevent a 1947 or 1990 flood occurring again?
24. These criticisms have often been the crux of the public case against land drainage.
25. Herein lies the crux of the debate between the honest subjectivist and the reasonable objectivist.
26. The crux of the case is whether consumers should get the refund from the airlines or the government.
27. The issue of an arms embargo will be at the crux of the negotiations in Geneva.
28. The fact that this was credible only if the youth was retarded made the moral crux which followed rather pointless.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. The women kicked off on fairly straight forward F7a, but the last move was the crux.
30. He felt strangely disoriented and feebly guilty and for a moment could not remember the crux of his sermon for tomorrow.