Random good picture Not show
1) I like to macerate the food in liqueur for a few minutes before serving.
2) Cognac is also used to macerate and flavour ingredients and casseroles.
3) In using macerate technology to join latex chipboard, can make chipboard has afore - mentioned character.
4) It is used in the macerate tank of some assembleline and can form qualified phosphating film.
5) MACERATE: To steep an herb in fat, such as done with salve and ointments.
6) Mix together all the ingredients and leave them to macerate in the fridge overnight.
7) Seal tightly then leave for four to five days to macerate.
8) For example, vacuum metallurgy, power condensers , transtormers , vacuum macerate process , fore - sucking for vacuum coating equipment, etc.
More similar words: lacerate, laceration, piece rate, incarcerate, eviscerate, exacerbate, berate, operate, generate, desperate, exonerate, liberate, moderate, literate, cooperate, tolerate, venerate, federate, recuperate, exasperate, liberated, reiterate, inveterate, obliterate, accelerate, intemperate, decelerate, exaggerate, degenerate, deliberate.