Random good picture Not show
1. A lawyer walked in carrying a whole sheaf of papers.
2. He waved a sheaf of documents at me.
3. He laid a sheaf of documents on the desk.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. She moved the sheaf of papers into position.
5. He thrust his hand between a sheaf of loosened papers and crackled them.
6. The speaker came into the hall carrying a sheaf of notes.
7. He took out a sheaf of papers and leafed through them.
8. Stephanie appeared with a sheaf of papers.
9. He had a sheaf of papers under his arm.
10. The appraiser produced a sheaf of papers and had Harry Nelson sign every one.
11. Wendy stood up nervously, taking a sheaf of papers from her bag.
12. He took out of his briefcase a sheaf of invitations.
13. She stood up and took a sheaf of papers out of her bag.
14. Instead he took a sheaf of glossy photographs from his portmanteau and pushed them across the table towards the Corsican.
15. Christie's auctioneer Colin Sheaf mounted his rostrum in front of a wall of 1,100 blue and white vases.
16. I saw her put a sheaf of notes into her briefcase.
17. A police officer with a sheaf of papers before him was using the desk telephone presumably still checking alibis.
18. He would hand her a sheaf of uncounted bank notes, which she received without a word of thanks.
19. He picked up a sheaf of papers.
20. He brandished a sheaf of documents.
21. This essentially implies that the presheaf is a sheaf.
22. Bud or bloom fruited sheaf.
23. There is a sheaf of starlight belongs to me.
24. I could even examine the sheaf of bills without cringing.
25. The house looked much the same, except that a sheaf of cream and red tulips had suddenly bloomed by the front door.
26. They started in small workshops in the upper course valleys of the River Don and its tributaries, such as the River Sheaf.
27. McGarron had installed himself on the bed, and was looking through his sheaf of papers.
28. I was more interested in Paul, a shy boy who peeked out from under a sheaf of straight black hair.
29. Shama meanwhile had begun to sift through a small sheaf of numbered pages.
30. At this point, a large man in a brown three-piece suit ahead of me looked up from a sheaf of notes.