Random good picture Not show
(31) The prospect of bankruptcy has now receded .
(32) We capitalised our assets to avoid bankruptcy.
(33) The company has been forced to file for bankruptcy.
(33) Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
(34) The government has refused to rescue the company from bankruptcy.
(35) Mismanagement had brought the company to the brink of bankruptcy.
(36) The company landed up in bankruptcy for lack of funds.
(37) The economy slid further into bankruptcy when several foreign banks called in unpaid loans.
(38) A recession like that of 1973-74 could put one in ten American companies into bankruptcy.
(39) The club faced bankruptcy until a wealthy local businessman bailed them out.
(40) After the war, The House of Hardie came near to bankruptcy.
(41) The British East India Tea Company was overextended and faced bankruptcy.
(42) The prospect of bankruptcy of his company beetled over the general manager.
(43) The company managed to stave off bankruptcy for another few months.
(44) The bankruptcy of several small firms was the prelude to general economic collapse.
(45) The government has rescued the firm from bankruptcy by giving them a grant.
(46) The writing is on the wall for the local football club: bankruptcy seems certain.
(47) His incompetence has brought the company to the brink of bankruptcy.
(48) You will have to pull in if you want to escape bankruptcy.
(49) She decathected from him in order to cope with his impending bankruptcy.
(50) The corporation is fighting to survive its second brush with bankruptcy.
(51) He displayed a disarming honesty by telling them about his father's bankruptcy.
(52) He told us point - blank that his company was on the verge of bankruptcy.
(53) The firm will head toward bankruptcy unless a new manager is elected.
(54) In the case of bankruptcy,(sentencedict.com) the property shall vest in the trustee.
(55) The massacre laid bare the moral bankruptcy of the regime.
(56) She is credited with having saved the company from bankruptcy.
(57) Last week, the board voted to declare bankruptcy.
(58) Q.. What exactly does the term bankruptcy mean?
(59) By early 1995, the business was close to bankruptcy.
(60) Secondly, the proceedings were by way of bankruptcy petition.