Random good picture Not show
(31) The ban was initially opposed by the US.
(32) The council plans to ban circuses with performing animals.
(33) His driving ban has been shortened by a year.
(34) The new law extends this ban beyond 2002.
(35) The ban on exports has now been eased.
(36) Top supermarkets are to ban many genetically modified foods.
(37) 288 members voted in favor of the ban.
(38) We totally disagree with the ban on fox hunting.
(39) Anti-nuclear organizations want to ban the bomb.
(40) These reasons are not sufficient to justify the ban.
(41) Good manners ban abusive language anywhere.
(42) How long has the import ban been in place?
(43) Ecuador announced a ban on fishing for shrimps.
(44) The union has imposed a ban on overtime.
(45) There is a ban on smoking.
(46) MPs voted to ban hunting with dogs.
(47) The proposed new law would ban picketing.
(48) The ban on hunting is not strictly enforced .
(49) The government, in alliance with the army,[http://sentencedict.com/ban.html] has decided to ban all public meetings for a month.
(50) I certainly think there should be a ban on tobacco advertising.
(51) The pressure group is pushing for a ban on GM foods.
(52) At last they've lifted the ban on jeans at the club.
(53) Nuclear testing was resumed in defiance of an international ban.
(54) If this ban was to come in it would seriously damage my business.
(55) Anti-racist campaigners are urging the Government to ban all far-Right groups.
(56) A ban was imposed on the use of chemical weapons.
(57) The government in its wisdom has decided to support the ban.
(58) The sanctions ban the sale of any products excepting medical supplies and food.
(59) If you follow that idea to its logical conclusion, we'd have to ban free speech altogether.
(60) Britain's health experts are pushing for a ban on all cigarette advertising.