Random good picture Not show
1. International observers say the balloting was fair.
2. Hundreds of international election observers monitored the balloting.
3. He was the 1992 leader in Pro Bowl balloting at cornerback and kick returner.
4. Mr Yeltsin insists simultaneous balloting could create a dangerous power vacuum.
5. The unions are balloting 24,000 members in four companies next week on an indefinite strike.
6. The breakaway union is balloting its members for a one-day token strike in protest over the amended pit closure plans.
7. The idea of unions balloting their members before taking industrial action took hold.
8. Balloting was entrusted to managers, players and coaches until 1969.
9. Clark took a commanding leading in the early balloting.
10. The union is balloting for the post of president.
11. The voters were balloting in this state.
12. The town was balloting against the mayor.
13. The balloting had stagnated, he couldn't win.
14. Starters were decided by fan balloting at NBA arenas and electronically.
15. As a man scrutinizing balloting , he is just and honest [sentencedict.com], so don't worry.
16. Both sides have agreed on a new electoral law which guarantees secret balloting and an immediate count.
17. On Friday, Maskhadov charged that more such groups are planning armed attacks in border areas before the balloting.
18. Lawmakers initially had been scheduled to vote on the bill Friday, but postponed the balloting for lack of sufficient votes.
19. The Senate seats were all filled by completely free balloting, and all but one were won by Solidarity candidates.
20. Richard Lamm by a nearly 2-to-1 margin in a balloting that ended Saturday.
21. Change of participant in the Participants List is not allowed after confirmation of the fixture balloting.
22. In today's election, I am in charge of monitoring balloting,[http://Sentencedict.com] I will make it fair.
23. Machislav Hareb overwhelmingly defeated Michael Marrinage in a second round of balloting.
24. The final document is sent to Consensus Body for balloting.
25. Proponents and opponents of same - sex nuptials promised another bout of balloting on the issue.
More similar words: guillotine, ballot, ballot box, absentee ballot, blotting, plotting, noting, voting, doting, rooting, footing, rioting, looting, shooting, negotiating, motivating, allocating, voting booth, voting right, lotion, allot, flotilla, shallot, allotted, body lotion, allotrope, allotment, ballon, balloon, balloonist.