Random good picture Not show
(1) How much time has been allotted to this work?
(2) They allotted a separate desk to everyone.
(3) Each passenger slept on the berth allotted to him.
(4) How much cash has been allotted?
(5) We were allotted a house to live in.
(6) The seats are allotted to the candidates who have won the most votes.
(7) The City Council allotted money for a housing project.
(8) The speech continued well beyond its allotted span.
(9) Each speaker is allotted ten minutes.
(10) The talks overran their allotted time.
(11) How much money has been allotted to us?
(12) Three hours have been allotted to/for this task.
(13) The news programme overran the allotted time.
(14) How much money have we been allotted?
(15) A fixed time is allotted for each question.
(16) I've allotted fifty dollars a month for lunches.
(17) A portion was allotted to each.
(18) You should accomplish the task within the allotted time.
(19) Each school will be allotted twenty seats.
(20) We were allotted half an hour to address the committee.
(21) The ministry of culture will be allotted about $6 million less this year.
(22) We did the work within the time they'd allotted us.
(23) The department has already spent more than its allotted budget.
(24) Everyone who works for the company has been allotted 10 shares.
(25) This latter task was allotted to a semi-independent.
(26) The allotted air time had expired.
(27) Each speaker was allotted 30 minutes.
(28) I managed to complete the test within the time allotted.
(29) The museum is planning to increase the amount of space allotted to modern art.
(30) Answer/Do as many questions as you can in the allotted time.
More similar words: lottery, culottes, potted, dotted, knotted, spotted, besotted, blotting, plotting, allot, ballot, shallot, allotment, allotrope, ballot box, gotten, totter, rotten, potter, guillotine, forgotten, pottery, spotter, hot temper, sea otter, ill-gotten, tottering, absentee ballot, hot-tempered, potter's wheel.