Random good picture Not show
(1) We are at present in correspondence with the company on the matter of our estimate for the repair of the bridge.
(2) We deprecated changing the policy at present.
(3) I pushed the problem aside; at present it was insoluble.
(4) At present we're gleaning information from all sources.
(5) That firm is looking for a new accountant. At present the salary they will offer has been left open.
(6) At present I'm engaged with the revision of my dictionary.
(7) Relations with neighbouring countries are under strain at present.
(8) I can't use my office at present; it is under repair.
(9) At present we have no evidence of life on other planets.
(10) Nothing about my life excites me at present.
(11) At present many schools' sports grounds are grossly underused.
(12) At present the doctor is giving him daily massages to help restore the function of his limbs.
(13) At present, no widely approved vaccine exists for malaria.
(14) No more workers are being taken on at present.
(15) You must forgive her - she's not herself at present.
(16) She is in a meeting at present, but I will let you know as soon as she becomes available.
(17) Are you taking any other drugs at present?
(18) At present school children rebel at having to do several hours'homework each evening.
(19) At present(sentencedict.com/at present.html), the Prime Minister's stock is high/low.
(20) Affairs at present are very unsettled.
(21) At present, the airport handles 110 flights a day.
(22) There is no way at present of predicting which individuals will develop the disease.
(23) As things stand at present, he seems certain to win.
(26) I'm not in a position to reveal any of the details of the project at present.
(27) There are no openings for secretaries at the bank at present.
(28) I think there are close on three million unemployed at present.
(29) I think these sales forecasts are unrealistic, considering how slow sales are at present.
(30) The vice-chair has sent his apologies - he's abroad at present.
More similar words: represent, for the present, omnipresent, presentation, representative, representation, preserve, president, presidential, sentiment, make sense, reserve, research, resemble, researcher, press, reservation, impress, press for, depressed, consent, depression, impression, presumably, impressive, presidency, sentence, prescription, essentially, prevention.