Random good picture Not show
1. We're in limbo at the moment because we've finished our work in this country and now we're waiting for our next contract.
2. Neither party accepted her, so she was in limbo.
3. The negotiations have been in limbo since mid-December.
4. His life seemed stuck in limbo; he could not go forward and he could not go back.
5. I'm in limbo now until I know whether I've got the job.
6. The project must remain in limbo until the committee makes its decision.
7. We floated on as if in a timeless limbo.
8. So these three counties are in Limbo.
9. Empty for ever now, stuck in some picture limbo.
10. I felt as if I was in limbo.
11. Do they wander for ever in limbo?
12. I was in a kind of athletic limbo, in between national championship class and true international standard.
13. The firefighters' fate was in limbo after San Francisco assumed control of the island this month.
14. Limbo, the direct marketing agency, has appointed Linda Rost deputy managing director.
15. I am not alone in this stage of limbo, for none of the other ordinary members of the committee knows either.
16. Toward the same limbo where the Galactic Empire was heading.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Until we've got official permission to go ahead with the plans we're in limbo.
18. Our plans for buying a flat in Spain are in limbo at the moment.
19. Goulding's move leaves Wigan's ￡75,000 scrum half Andy Gregory in limbo with the new season just over a fortnight away.
20. Barnes railway bridge was a sinecure compared with the limbo of the Willesden Marshalling Yards.
21. They - and the enterprises concerned - are now in limbo.
22. In the days which followed, Liza went about in a kind of limbo.
23. Roman hadn't even enquired how she was - their lovemaking had already vanished into limbo as far as he was concerned.
24. Cops and gangsters alike prefer to see pachinko remain uneasily in limbo.
25. Other facilities include two swimming pools and nightly entertainment featuring steel bands, limbo dancing and calypso music.
26. Their boundaries might overlap; or leave some areas in a curious limbo unattached to any part of the institutional structure.
27. Nomatterhow ethereal they may seem, they do not exist in a timeless limbo but possess determinate antecedents in time and space.
28. Well, how else are we ever going to get out of this limbo?
29. Poindexter resigned; and North went into a bizarre media limbo reserved for bogus patriots.
30. From this nucleus, it swiftly spread throughout his head and trunk, leaving only his limbs in an unfeeling limbo.