Random good picture Not show
1. He came to apprise us that the work had been successfully completed.
2. He saw no reason to apprise the committee of what had happened.
3. The secretary came to apprise us that the erection of the monster machine had been successfully completed.
4. We must apprise them of the dangers that may be involved.
5. The doctors will apprise you of your husband's progress.
6. My ex - husband was eager apprise me of the fact that my thesis was appraised as worthless.
7. I shall not fail to apprise you of my arrival.
8. Nobody was willing to apprise the President of the great danger in which the nation stood.
9. She came in to apprise, apprize me that my presence was required.
10. I need to speak to my professor and apprise him of the change.
11. She came in to apprise me that my presence was required.
12. An emissary would be permitted to leave Berwick to apprise the so-called Regent of this arrangement.
13. Should it please my father to bring any injury upon you,[http://Sentencedict.com] may the LORD do thus and so to Jonathan if I do not apprise you of it and send you on your way in peace.
14. He conceived that it would be fine to let that event apprise Ruth of his return.
15. After our technicians have the damage appraised, we will apprise you the results.
More similar words: appraise, comprise, appropriate, surprise, surprised, appropriately, appropriation, enterprise, in surprise, misappropriate, free enterprise, approve, approval, approved, approach, approve of, apprehend, appraisal, rise, on approval, apprentice, disapprove, appreciate, arise, risen, prism, approximate, approbation, apprehended, disapproval.