Random good picture Not show
1. Public sentiment rapidly turned anti-American.
2. Anti-American sentiment remains high in the region.
3. The Urdu media, which are roundly anti-American, back this offensive, and the main political parties have declared their support.
4. After anti-American boycott broke out in China in late 1905, American Asiatic Association, lobbied futilely for the Foster Bill's passage in Congress.
5. They also challenge the reports of rising widespread anti-American sentiments and a possible tilt toward China.
6. P. presidential candidates have weighed in, with Mitt Romney accusing the protesters of waging "class warfare, " while Herman Cain calls them "anti-American.
7. Donnie said the test definitely does aim to arouse anti-American sentimentamong young people like him.
8. Any federal, state or local government or its agencies or elected official that does not support economic growth for our country is an anti-American.
9. But none of this stops the Kremlin from being anti-American and autocratic.
10. The campaign, in fact, may be contributing to a swelling of anti-American sentiment in Pakistan and weakening the fragile government of President Asif Ali Zardari.
11. Particularly troublesome is U.S. help, as President Ali Abdullah Saleh tries to balance the myriad allegiances of the country's tribes, many of them strongly anti-American.
12. And though openly opposed to the wars, he did not express anti-American sentiments, they said.
13. She defended President Obama's overtures towards Presidents Chavez in Venezuela, saying that efforts to isolate anti-American leaders had only made them more receptive to other powers.
14. In fact it is ironic to me that it is considered pro-American to want the dollar to maintain its role as the world's dominant reserve currency and anti-American to call for a change.
15. Konstantin Ernst, the boss of Russia's main TV channel, which churns out nationalistic, anti-American propaganda, worshipped Francis Ford Coppola, an American film-maker.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
16. Many new al-Qaida members say, unconvincingly, that they decided to become a jihadist after reading an extreme, anti-American blog, or after converting to Islam, sometimes just a few weeks before.
17. During the last decade of the cold war there was much anti-American feeling in Barcelona over NATO and America's presence in Spain.
18. Analysts say both Pakistan and the United States fear that any official confirmation of such missile strikes inside the Pakistani border may fuel anti-American sentiment.
19. Including the United States classified as terrorist organizations the country's anti-Gaddafi force (the Libyan Islamic fighting group), many people took part in anti-American activities in Iraq.
20. UNDP floor leader Kim says the protesters should not be seen as anti-American.
21. He has also said the essay was misunderstood, and not intended to be anti-American.
22. The late "60"s and early "70"s saw the rise of student activism, and anti-American demonstrations.
23. Korean troops for Iraq, and a free-trade accord with the United States in 2007, did little to soothe suspicions that he was anti-American.
More similar words: african american, america, American, Pan-American, mesoamerica, south american, american dream, north america, latin america, latin american, american cheese, american revolution, american stock exchange, diametrical, diametrically, chimerical, limerick, mesmeric, turmeric, bicameral, unicameral, substantial, mercantile, substantiate, substantially, insubstantial, unsubstantial, spherical, mercantilism, elephantiasis.