Random good picture Not show
1. Does television adequately reflect the ethnic and cultural diversity of the country?
2. He had failed to prepare adequately for the task before him.
3. Vitamin B 6 must be adequately supplied.
4. The punishment should adequately reflect the revulsion felt by most people for this appalling crime.
5. The committee does not adequately consult others when drafting amendments.
6. Public transport has not been able to cope adequately with the travel boom.
7. The product had not been adequately tested before being put on the market.
8. These concerns were not adequately addressed in the report.
9. While some patients can be adequately cared for at home, others are best served by care in a hospital.
10. They felt slighted by not being adequately consulted.
11. She does the job adequately but she's not going to set the world on fire!
12. The book is clear, readable and adequately illustrated.
13. There may be problems if responsibilities are not adequately defined.
14. I was not adequately insured for the damage my tenants caused.
15. Many students are not adequately prepared for higher education.
16. Do the BBC External Services adequately project Great Britain?
17. Any room where gas is used must be adequately supplied with air.
18. Will the prison system cope adequately with the increasing numbers of prisoners?
19. Within this lecture I cannot pretend to deal adequately with dreams.
20. This legislation does not adequately safeguard the rights of consumers.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. "I think I've covered that business more than adequately," he said gravely.
22. Feelings and situations which some people cope with adequately can become quite unbearable for others.
23. At no time in the 19th century were the working classes adequately housed.
24. Problems arise when the body's immune system is not functioning adequately.
25. Are there any areas you feel are not covered adequately in the book?
26. Firstly, they must make certain that their pension needs are adequately catered for.
27. The trouble was that although he carried out his duties perfectly adequately, such employment was neither satisfying nor lasting.
28. The useful age range may therefore be 20-300 ka, although its true limits have not been adequately explored.
29. The activity of psychoanalysis in the therapeutic setting can not be adequately grasped and stated in mechanistic, quantitative terms.
30. Especially at its lower end of the pay scale, the job world does not reward people adequately.
More similar words: adequate, inadequate, adequacy, equate, equator, equation, equatorial, lately, antiquated, stately, innately, privately, ultimately, separately, intimately, delicately, fortunately, desperately, accurately, immediately, obstinately, inordinately, unfortunately, immoderately, legitimately, deliberately, appropriately, approximately, affectionately, indiscriminately.