Random good picture Not show
1. That is to say, it includes homophones and homophonic phrases.
2. Our examples have been confined to simple homophonic chords in which all the notes sound together.
3. In addition to the euphonic and homophonic words of animals, there are also false words of some other kinds in Liuzhou dialect.
4. Homophonic hypertexts are of a function of puns and rhetorically featured with humor, novelty and brevity.
5. The homophonic of five FU WA name add exactly Peking is welcome you.
6. At present, homophonic transliteration has become a fashion in the translation of trademarks.
7. Advertisement homophonic idioms are widely used in commercial circles and have been attracted much attention from the society.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Illuminating homophonic of my country oral speech sound is'corrupt official '.
9. As the "St. Andrew" Pinyin a bit too long, so that management seek "St. Andrew" English name or homophonic (or moral good English too), thank you.
10. What is yellow, white dichromatic, symbol, rice said, "silver, cakes, " and "annual high" homophonic , meaning the people's life and work to improve each year.
11. This paper probes into the translation of those figures of sound such as alliteration, metaplasm, word play, homophonic pun, etc.
12. Last time we said we had three kinds of texture in music which are: monophonic, homophonic and polyphonic.
13. Bach's musical innovations plumbed the depths and the outer limits of homophonic an polyphonic forms.
14. High, cake, " euphony, "nine, a long time, " homophonic, are auspicious connotations meaning.
More similar words: homophone, sophomoric, xylophone, cacophony, microphone, cacophonous, dysphonia, euphonious, trichomoniasis, homograph, phone, homozygous, homosexual, phony, homogenized, homogeneous, homogeneity, phoneme, loophole, gryphon, euphony, phonetic, cell phone, cellphone, telephone, symphony, siphon off, acrophobia, xenophobia, xenophobic.