Random good picture Not show
61. Thaddeus, real love isn't ever ambivalent.
62. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
63. In Karasu the Chinese traders are also ambivalent.
64. Although she professed fear of the Russians, she seemed to have ambivalent feelings toward Philby himself.
65. Huxley himself was ambivalent about soma pills or their equivalent.
66. A deconstructive reading of the story , indicates the author's ambivalent attitude towards this binary opposition.
67. But the attitudes toward weight will continue to be ambivalent at best — ranging from Bourdain's acerbic take to Appleman's almost Calvinistic sternness about his own body.
67. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
68. She has been ambivalent about divorcing her hus - band.
69. Ambivalent teams and individuals that are unable to make or hold to decisions can flummox discussions as easily as stubbornness can.
70. Although the first researcher, Dr Ray Hyman, remained ambivalent, the second, Professor Jessica Utts from the University of California at Davis, concluded that psychic phenomena were indeed real.
71. The Welsh princes had always enjoyed a somewhat ambivalent relationship with their technical Norman overlords.
72. Moreover, through the garden, we can learn about people's ambivalent attitudes toward nature.
73. China's dispatch of two warships to help battle Somalian pirates has drawn an ambivalent global reaction – a sign of the decidedly mixed feelings toward its bid for big-power status.
74. Bungy and I had had an ambivalent relationship over years.
75. Athletes and fans alike seem to have an ambivalent attitude to drugs.
76. Many Japanese managers are ambivalent about such matters too, and they about having to do it.
77. He maintained an ambivalent attitude to the Church throughout his long life.
78. What worries me is that he's so placid and, almost , ambivalent while he's doing it.
79. He remained ambivalent for a long while about actual nature of light.
More similar words: ambivalence, equivalent, talented, malevolent, malevolently, rival, ambitious, ambiguous, ambiguity, arrival, survival, calendar, malevolence, silent, plenty, violent, lenient, truculent, excellent, benevolent, fraudulent, gentleness, resplendent, unrelentingly, combine, combined, bombing, entertainment, sentiment, privacy.