Random good picture Not show
1. The duo were a real hit in last year's show.
2. The violinist walked on the stage and the duo became a trio.
3. When the opportunity arose for a duo recital and a piano recital, Kahane gladly accepted.
4. Bley plays acoustic piano in duo with Steve Swallow, and their rapport projects extraordinary warmth on this delightful album.
5. The duo, who own Roscoff on the city centre's Golden Mile, are already celebrities on the local culinary scene.
6. The duo, whose hit Turn Around got to No2 in 1999, planned to put it out on their label Multiply.
7. Only two horses apart from the jump-off duo were able to get through the treble without fault.
8. Herwig and saxist Henderson played as a harmonizing duo, then split to alternate solos.
9. The devoted duo have splashed out ￡50,000 on Butlins visits - ￡1,000 more than they paid for their house.
10. The duo are on course to meet in the Tripleprint Feltham Chase after convincing wins on Saturday.
11. But the giant duo strode imperiously through the mud during the second half to set up Saints' two match-clinching tries.
12. Meh'Lindi's rented, streetwise duo guaranteed her much more anonymity; as to her motives, they exhibited no interest whatever.
13. The most important one, pointed out by the duo in an article in 1963, concerned tax.
14. The Fernandez duo will attempt to defend their 1992 gold medal.
15. The guitarist-vocalist duo has been recording and touring as a team for nearly 11 years.
16. The male member of the duo turned around.
17. Bailey re-examines his roots in duo with drummer John Stevens.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Hot on his heels were folk duo Tascam, whose rousing medley had the crowd roaring in appreciation.
19. He also collaborates as a duo with concert pianist Joanna MacGregor.
20. Baryon performs solo and in duo with percussionist Mina Cinelu who also plays guitar, banjo, mandolin and synthesizer.
21. His first group was a vocal duo with brother Edgar, very much in the Everly Brothers tradition.
22. Next, you will sample a Duo of Foie Gras.
23. It is also being ushered in by an unusual duo: contracting credit and falling interest rates.
24. The tracks were interspersed with dialogue, which gave the duo the idea for the new album.
25. Atkinson wants to sign a striker before next month's transfer deadline and has placed the North-East duo under scrutiny.
26. Here are some recent piano releases for keyboards, solo and duo, ancient and modern.
27. The latest figures show they are comfortably the best-paid duo at the head of a company quoted on the London stock market.
28. But before they left hospital, Angela made sure she sent a thank you card to the dynamic duo.
29. Raphael, who lives in Liverpool, is currently in a duo with bass player Christine Purnell.
30. Fogarty led all the way and was never troubled by the Dunlop duo behind him.