Random good picture Not show
1. States differ in standards for products and the labelling thereof.
2. Consumer groups are demanding greater consistency in the labelling of food products.
3. The government is cracking down on misleading food labelling.
4. Some food labelling practices really get my back up.
5. Thanks to a new EU directive, insecticide labelling will be more specific.
6. Comprehensive food labelling is a fairly recent phenomenon.
7. It makes several recommendations about how to improve labelling.
8. These labelling requirements apply to all frozen desserts.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Teach them to follow any labelling instructions about safety.
10. If the conference succeeds in labelling slave trafficking a crime against humanity, demands for compensation will surely follow.
11. The labelling index was calculated as the ratio of Ki-67 positive to negative cells per crypt.
12. The position of peak labelling was deeper in the antral crypts at position 61 compared with position 26 in body mucosa.
13. Nutrition labelling is also fully discussed in Chapter 4 and is thus described but briefly here.
14. Some manufacturers see the current labelling regulations as licence to mislead shoppers.
15. Labelling is acknowledged as a complex process involving social norms and values.
16. The new directive covers classification, packaging and labelling and seeks to introduce Community-wide rules on notification of production or importation.
17. Much depends on the social function of labelling criminal offences, and on the particular labels chosen.
18. The labelling of the terminal variables I i and I o in figure 10.2 conforms with this convention.
19. Four charges under the food labelling regulations alleged the names used to describe the products did not mention soya protein.
20. In other words, meaning is a highly important component element in the labelling of emotional states.
21. This can be illustrated through the increasing trend of restricting liability by reference to labelling and the insertion of instructions for use.
22. Systematic use of a checklist often reveals faults in work design such as inadequate access, visibility and labelling.
23. All bulk chemicals should retain their identity with intact labelling, instructions and safety precautions.
24. The set, therefore, can be manipulated and made deliberately suggestive of the appropriateness of religious labelling.
25. The leukocytes maintain their integrity and function during the isolation and labelling procedure.
26. If consumers are largely illiterate, then the firm's advertising, packaging and labelling will need to be adapted.
27. How can pupils be categorized and what are the consequences of perceiving, labelling and responding to pupils in certain ways?
28. The first task in scrutinizing educational policies, therefore, must be to examine their implicit categorization and labelling.
29. Point to the links between racialist language of the police and the labelling process.
30. Low-fat cottage cheese is prepared in the same manner as cottage cheese and must comply with all labelling requirements for cottage cheese.
More similar words: labeling, yelling, dwelling, swelling, smelling, compelling, gruelling, label, best-selling, selling point, bellicose, rebellion, embellish, rebellious, belligerent, belligerence, rolling, willing, milling, spilling, appalling, thrilling, willingly, logrolling, fulfilling, feel like doing, willingness, polling place, polling booth, unwillingness.