Random good picture Not show
1. She is addicted to music.
2. He became addicted to the drug.
3. Sady is addicted to collecting stamps.
4. I am not addicted to text. I am addicted to who I am texting.
5. Many of the women are addicted to heroin and cocaine.
6. By the age of 14 he was addicted to heroin.
7. The children are addicted to computer games.
8. She had become addicted to golf.
9. She's become addicted to love stories.
10. He was passionately addicted to pop music.
11. She had become addicted to tranquillizers.
12. My children are hopelessly addicted to television.
13. The old man addicted himself to drinking.
14. She was addicted to barbiturates.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Her son is addicted to computer games.
16. The children are addicted to video games.
17. He became addicted to drugs.
18. Jack became addicted to drugs at quite an early age.
19. Smokers who inhale are likely to become addicted to nicotine.
20. He was addicted to heroin at the age of 17.
21. 50 million Americans are thought to be addicted to nicotine.
22. Many smokers who are chemically addicted to nicotine cannot cut down easily.
23. The treatment for people addicted to tranquillizers includes training in stress management and relaxation techniques.
24. My kids are addicted to video games.
25. They were evicted from their apartment after their mother became addicted to drugs.
26. The new charity tries to offer a helping hand to young people who have become addicted to drugs.
27. It did not take James very long to get addicted.
28. Collins English Dictionary defines a workaholic as "a person obsessively addicted to work".
29. It wasn't until I tried to come off the pills that I realized I was addicted.
30. I know that if I start watching a soap opera I immediately become hopelessly addicted.
More similar words: addictive, afflicted, convicted, add in, addition, additional, in addition, in addition to, indict, verdict, dictate, predict, expected, directed, selected, dejected, dejectedly, unexpected, protracted, dictionary, prediction, vindictive, contradict, distractedly, jurisdiction, contradictory, contradiction, be connected with, dictionary order, wedding.